Flushing Question

• Thread starter Irish063
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irish063

Irish063

I have an unknown strain/s. When should I start flushing since I don't know the estimated flowering time of this strain? I'm assuming they all have about an 8 week flowering period.
Today is the end of week 4 of flowering. However this particular plant was about 2 weeks ahead of all the rest. Meaning the calyx's were already swelling well before the rest of my plants even began to change, from their white pre flowers.
The tricombs have been milky for about 3 weeks and it's still getting a little growth in top. Hairs have have changed from white to amber for about 1.5 weeks.
I know you ideally flush for the last 2 weeks of flowering. If I wait on some of the tricombs to start turning amber will I have enough time?

Excuse the nute dificiency.

Out door green house grow
Smart pots- soil
Supplemental LED lighting

Thanks for the help/suggestions

Flushing question
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If you wait for amber to start the flush, I think you'll be ok.

Irish063

Irish063

Thanks. I want to be able to maximize the potential but I don't want to end having it degrade because I waited to long.
I'm using organic nutes. I've read that some people don't think it's necessary to even flush with that but don't want to chance it either.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've waited too long, and it takes WEEKS for it to be a "too long" scenario. Like a month of waiting too long.

Irish063

Irish063

Nice. That's good to know. I was thinking it was going to be a quick transition from
Cloudy to amber on the trich's since it was so fast for this strain to go from clear to cloudy.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom