Flushing with Carboload ???

• Thread starter Dubwobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubwobble

Heya fam, I have a buddy that uses AN Carboload during his final flush, and his product (Sour D) turns out bigger and chunkier than other Sour D's I see.

I have also now read a couple different grows where people mention this technique.

Is this the normal way to use this product... during the flush?

Anyone use it differently?

I want BIGGER buds :character0029:

urbanite420

urbanite420

No, according to the label and AN, it is not the way it is supposed to be used. BUT, I can immediately see why, but it depends if he has been using Voodoo juice, Piranha and/or tarantula. The Carboload is basically feeding the beneficials that he has inoculated and they are feeding the plant N and maybe supplying a some other plant growth promoting biomolecules. Since he has most likely cut out all nutes, the plant is eating itself (using its sink reserves) and receiving whatever the beneficials are giving it.

Next time I'm gonna flush with Bud candy - carbs + vitamins and amino acids

N

nog

i would use 5ml molasses in 5lt water, a lot of people i know use this in weeks 4,5,and 6 of budding, then plain water weeks 7 and 8, if you are growing a longer flowering strain maybe you would use the molasses longer, it feeds the beneficlal soil,bacteria and so helps the buds become bigger,or so thats the theory, but their are other variables that affect bud size other than loading with carbohydrates, theres a good article about molasses etc on the net, really in depth stuff, cantb remember the site i will find url and post it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Plants are also capable of taking up those carbohydrates through their roots, so the CarboLoad, molasses, and other sweeteners do more than feed benies.

If the CarboLoad doesn't have too much other stuff then I think it would be a good idea to do a side-by-side, give one group the CarboLoad, give another group a flushing as you normally would.

I've used molasses, malted barley extract, and panela/panocha (found in Hispanic sections/markets, it's an unrefined cone of sugar like jaggery, but made from cane and not palm) throughout my grows, and when it's time to flush (non-soil girls) they get one of those throughout the flush. Works great, and I still receive compliments from the attendees of the last (and first) canna event I brought product to.

For some reason they liked my Cheese and Mojo the best, and I liked them the least.

M

Mmmmasonite

I like the Bud Candy....It is Carboload and AN's old sweetener Sweet Leaf combined......Good stuff..But I like to flush with straight water after a day or 2 of Florakleen.........Peace

Top Bottom