Flushing

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankworth

dankworth

I think you are making the flush too
complicated, really what the flush is is feeding your plant nothing but pure water for the last 2-3 weeks. I guess you could "flush" like you've overfed your plants, but in super soil your supposed to only give them water the whole time anyway unless they need a little more nitrogen before the "flush"and I'm sure the tea helped. I'd say just switch the tea to straight water for the last few weeks. Dankworth I like the succanant(which I use) and the citric acid idea, is he using lemon juice or real citric acid? Just my .02$ and a question

mal

Real citric acid. 1 oz sucanat and 1 oz citric dissolved in 1 "litre", is he Canadian then?

half baked

half baked

i grow using soil and water my plants for the last 2 weeks, ive done longer but noticed no benefits but could just be my style tbh, good luck with whatever you decide!

hb

S

swisscheese

I've been doing a lot of reading lately and I believe products like drip clean are just marked up citric acid. Citric acid releases heavy metals bound to the medium. Gatorade has citric acid in it and monopotassium phosphate. The more I learn the less I spend it seems. 2 week flush like jeffadies said seems to result in the happiest patients.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thanks so much for the ideas everyone ! Always checking myself twice Ya know like making sure your zippers not down:p

Sica

Sica

Heh, i simply fill up my res with water for the last 2 weeks, then no water at all for the last day or so before chopping the trunk and hanging them upside down

Top Bottom