fly bys and when?

• Thread starter intruder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
intruder

intruder

I figure this is a worthy subject for those of us who dont have the luxury of doing it legally

whats your thoughts on it and feel free to post any exp you may have

I get them in mid august for a week and just 1or2x after that til october but how do you tell the difference of who is who :sweating :ninja lol,

I see sometimes 6 different helicopters in my area, colors/size/style are usually different

S

Sunbiz1

I figure this is a worthy subject for those of us who dont have the luxury of doing it legally

whats your thoughts on it and feel free to post any exp you may have

I get them in mid august for a week and just 1or2x after that til october but how do you tell the difference of who is who :sweating :ninja lol,

I see sometimes 6 different helicopters in my area, colors/size/style are usually different

N

ncmaineac

agree or disagree

i agree...ahhhh ohhh wellllll maybe i disagree....or maybe i have to rebut that...but the rebuttal was edited and i want to edit the edit....or mayb e i will answer like everyone else

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I consider most every object in the air the enemy. Never let them see you. I think mostly the bigger Army Reserve choppers hunt around here. They use it as training. But there are lots of private planes that will narc you out and also ones that fly around looking for plants to rip of later near harvest.

The only ones that don't worry me are the commercial flights that are high up.

Private planes are nosey little fuckers that if we were in the wild west I would blast every single one of them out of the sky if they flew over my property. I don't think people should be allowed to fly overhead in private planes anyways. They are always dropping out of the sky. Just like people in cars are always having accidents. Private planes are ticking time bombs. Plus the privacy issue. Stay the fuck out of the sky over my property.

Yes this is a pet peeve of mine. There is no need for private planes in this day and age, They are dangerous, they infringe on your privacy and they are a waste of fuel and resources.

They are everywhere too. I can't go out without spending a good bit of my time hiding under trees, bushes and corn.

intruder

intruder

They are everywhere too. I can't go out without spending a good bit of my time hiding under trees, bushes and corn.

its a peeve of mine to ,,the same things happen to me when Im out and see anything Im duckin and dodging or thinking of the ones I may have in the area I can see them closest to

we have the reserve choppers around aswell but not as much like the little heli's 6 different ones and all look different
if I had neighbors Im sure they would wonder why I bolt out of the house at the mere sound of air traffic (so I can see where they are)

lollipopman

lollipopman

In ky it's mostly august and September, also it depends on what county they start at, and for what they look like are the national guard green helicopters

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Try having a neighbor that flys a helo for the police for a living,fucker is constantly buzzing our house at low altitude to wave at his kids!fucking feel like youtubing his high speed passes and ultra low aerial circling to show taxpayers how hes spending their money.

intruder

intruder

Try having a neighbor that flys a helo for the police for a living,fucker is constantly buzzing our house at low altitude to wave at his kids!fucking feel like youtubing his high speed passes and ultra low aerial circling to show taxpayers how hes spending their money.

I would its this kind of crap that has our economy in the can ,people like him should be outted and it only takes a little bit of evidence to make that happen!

another_sellout

another_sellout

Dude, I spent a few years as a scout in the Army, and I can tell you that keeping your hands and face covered are the premium concerns for hiding yourself. If you hear a whirly bird (or in some areas you get smaller, cheaper to operate Cessna-type prop planes) don't look for it. Face away, get small and don't move an inch. This is your ass. Guerilla means covert, stealth, hit and run. You've chosen to fight the law. To paraphrase Che, a guerilla can not fight if he does not survive. Make sure your safety is your first concern, not the plants. As for your plants, don't plant them all in one place. Only do groves of three to five plants several hundred feet apart. Never plant in a line or a grid in the open or at tree line. Planting the south underside of dead trees removes overhead cover and allows for visual confusion without having to cut anything. If you do cut anything to open up the canopy, try to make it look natural. When you harvest the girls or cull your males, pull the whole plant out. Don't leave a stump to be found by a hunter or the like. Don't leave trash, don't leave a trail, and don't camp near by. Bury plants directly in the ground. Buckets are unnatural and attract he eye. If you need to container your plants, try burlap. Low stress train your plants (tie them along the ground) to confuse the plants normal X-mas tree profile. Bury a milk jug or five gallon next to your plant with holes drilled in the side to drain steadily over time. Run a PVC pipe from the sealed container to the surface to add water to the bucket. Cover the pipe with a cap or stone or it ends up full of mud and dead mice. Use a dip stick to check the water level and \ or water usage. Buried terra cotta pots with boards over the top are the old school equivalent of this idea. This is because the longer you can go between visits, the less time you're standing around guilty. Work on full moons, from just before dawn or just after sunset. Don't think that because plants can't see green light that a National Guard helicopter with basic night vision won't see you like the Luxor beam. Have multiple routes of escape. The way in may not be the way out. Turn your GPS equipped phone OFF and leave it in the car! Silent means nothing to The Man. Consider a dog as an early warning system, especially during harvest season's overlap with hunting season. A hunter will leave if an area if an "untrained" dog has scared off the game. Coco bricks are your best friend. Compatible with any local soil, they expand on site and won't over water. No perlite! It's impossible to conceal and runs downhill in the rain, giving rippers an easy trail to follow. Other than that, learn your local critters and the defenses against them too. If you're going to carry a side arm or rifle, have appropriate hunting tags and/or a real reason to do so. No one said you can't be the one hunting your plot. On that tip, game cameras with night vision are under a hundred dollars now. Good to have eyes on site if your not around, you know? Okay... tea levels are crashing. Heading to my Querkle now. Just please remember above all else, this is really your life. If you ever go to your crop and it's not there, it was rippers or cops and your spot is blown. Leave, don't look back, don't slow down and don't go straight home. Never, ever return there, no matter what the salvage is worth.
:character0095:-This guy will be there.

intruder

intruder

another_sellout good write up ! very well written ,thank you

,but what can they really see is I guess what I am after here,I think my plants are hidden fairly well,
but what will they stop for 1-5-7-100 -I had plants found due to a property survey 1x but never by flight and where I am now I dont worry about surveys but I do worry about the fly over ,,,ALOT lol

another_sellout

another_sellout

They will stop for whatever is big enough to get them funding to pull. Some of these five thousand, ten thousand, twelve thousand plant busts here in Colorado are the bread and butter of the new federal funding for the local pig economy. Best guideline is that over 99 plants makes it a federal matter, however the current administration hasn't prosecuted any cases under 600 plants. This isn't good news. That's the minimum for ten years.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co

get his ass fired if he is below 500 ft that is federaly illegal per faa

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

Private planes are nosey little fuckers that if we were in the wild west I would blast every single one of them out of the sky if they flew over my property. I don't think people should be allowed to fly overhead in private planes anyways. They are always dropping out of the sky. Just like people in cars are always having accidents. Private planes are ticking time bombs. Plus the privacy issue. Stay the fuck out of the sky over my property.

Yes this is a pet peeve of mine. There is no need for private planes in this day and age, They are dangerous, they infringe on your privacy and they are a waste of fuel and resources.

word

M

mastergreen

You can tell a flyby cuz there usually under the 500 foot limit or just above it. And they like to do a circle or 2 = |

intruder

intruder

so what can you really see at 100-500ft which is what would probably bring them in closer and get the 2nd fly around ,
I have clusters of 3 to 5 so I worry but not as much as some do Im sure,I have a few real close that make me stay on my toes and are the ones I worry the most about ,,,the longer I do it I know the less luck I may have next yr (which is this year now )LOL but there strains that take longer so I gotta be able to move them in and out at the end

I know that they find them all the time, but I also know that they get alot of informant info on spots ,
for instance about 100 miles from me they found 500+ in a corn field because of a tip -not because they found it wasting money flying around -they had already flown over the area LOL

its a crap shoot I know, I know ,but I find it makes interesting talk also helps ease my mind, not many locals to talk with about this hahahahaaha

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Do it! We as a nation are broke, local LE relies still on state and federal funding, and they're wasting it like this? Assholes! Not to mention the pollution, noise and air. Asshole.

Out here they sweep. Back and forth, north to south, working their way up country from down-country. Back in '08 I spent about half the day watching a black, unmarked helicopter doing SWEEPS at maybe 200' altitude over the tree tops. Made a complete fucking MESS around our property when they finally got to us. Assholes. Sometimes, I hope they crash.

Latest posts

Top Bottom