Fly pk by Jimi

• Thread starter jimih
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
I started posting pics in Highrollers thread,,but havent seen HR around..Hope all is ok with him...Heres a pic of one of the girls.i think shell be done at 50-55 days. i ended up with 3 females out of 4...Thais plant smells fruity, pineapley..This plant impressed me alot so far..here she is @5 wks...Thanks again Mosca,:smiley_joint:

Fly pk by jimi
Fly pk by jimi 2
Fly pk by jimi 3
Fly pk by jimi 4
Fly pk by jimi 5
Fly pk by jimi 6
Fly pk by jimi 7
jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
pics are not the greatest,,I could really use a new cam and tri-pod for X-mas..hers some more ..Jimi

100 2730
100 2731
100 2734
100 2738
100 2739
100 2740
100 2742
100 2745
100 2747
jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey R.J thanks for stoping, I thought you were going to make a come the other day on full tilt...That was fun. Yeah i grow in soil I mix in perlite, E.W.C,,manure..and Bat Quano..lime.peat moss,,been useing faxfarm tiger bloom,,Growtek monster bloom 0-50-10 for flower and few other things for additives..Jimi:smiley_joint:

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Alright JimiH!!! Looking mighty tasty there bro! I can already see a differnce in your gals-- Good Growing there JH!

Looking forward to more pics as those buds put on some weight...

Cheers!

Mosca

R

Rolln J

excellent - enjoy the dankness!

was one of those days when the cards were just not happening for me...

was fun while it lasted - lol

E

easypleasie

Good deal starting a thread, bro! No idea what happened to HR, he just kinda disappeared on us. Hope all is well with him.

They're looking really nice and healthy. Are your leaves a lighter green on one of your girls?

My girls are at the end of week 5 so looking forward to them fattening up a bit more. I definitely smell pineapples!

Holiday bud for us! :)

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Day 50

Thanks all~~Heres the indica pheno,,she looked tempting to pull at 42-45 days, She smells very good fruity,,But the sat pheno is so amazeingly frosty smells so pineappley strong and im not b.s..The sat pheno dont look like shell be the biggest yeilder..but she is a keeper,,and pheno 3 a sat/ind little stronger on the sat side..all 3 phenos are keepers... Hey EasyP i seen your plants nice girls man.Your more thenwelcome to post some pics here if ya like.Thanks again Mosca I had org BRG C-99 and i dont rember them looking this steller..Heres the ind pheno..:hi..Jimi

100 2781
100 2780
100 2772
100 2773
100 2784
100 2785
100 2794
100 2795
jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Sat pheno

sorry about the pics, they are not the greatest..Just trying to show some frost..How many day you go with the sat pheno Mosca ?? 65 ish?

100 2799
100 2801
100 2803
100 2804
100 2806
E

easypleasie

Looking awesome, bro! Nice and frosty!

I was also wondering about the flower times with the different phenos. Since they finish so fast, maybe the sat ones are at the end of the range at around 55 days? The others around 50-52? Either way, some are coming down this weekend! Mine are at 48 days :)

It will be nice to free up some space, too :)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
damm nice plants colas a looking huge man. i have a more sativaish pheno when i rub the stem im getting a sweet/furity like sweettart smell, some kind of candy.

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks EasyP,and Kidtwist, right in time for the hollidaze.. Did you harvest your first batch yet Kidtwist??? Easy,i just was peeking at your girls again,they look kick ass man.Hope to see your finshed pics..Big storm comeing on the way, good day to trim tomarrow :) Thanks again guys ~jIMI

K

koopa troopa

nice resin curling dawg. looks like some nice yielding plants there.

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Koopa,,Lookin forward to smokein her..

E

easypleasie

Thanks bro. Yeah, perfect timing! With a little cure, it's gonna be great to celebrate the New Year! I'll be toking on it as soon as it dries, though. I'm totally out! I'll def put up some pics at chop time.

Did you notice they put on most of their bulk/weight in the last 10 days? Had me worried at first cause it didn't seem like the buds were developing much...then bam! They just fattened up and I had to stake or tie all the branches up. A problem i'm glad to have!

S

solarz

Jimi, i saw that you were mostly organics, but could you go into a little detail about how/when you actually use the additives? I'm assuming that you use ammended soil, and just add the other stuff as you need/see fit, but could you give us a little more detail please? I see that you have some HUGE colas...and i've been trying to achieve this for some time now with my organic grows. I have plenty of grows under my belt, but i just never seem to have those swollen colas like you (an others) have. The only strain i've been able to get some pretty nice colas out of was Mandala's Satori (which is a BEAST btw).

Just trying to learn a thing or two...thanks in advance bro.

solarz

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Rock and Solarz,, Hey Solarz Tell me your style and and methods,,What size lights and pots or medium are you useing??? what kind of ferts?? Ill try to help you as much as i can....Jimi

S

solarz

Whats up bro...ok, well, i have two different setups going on, i have 2 4x4 tents...and in one i'm using 1K HPS. I'm growing in organically amended coco using Hempy Buckets (also in this room, i'm running a single bucket dwc).

In the other tent, i'm running 2 600's (1)HPS and (1)MH Conversion bulb. In this tent, i'm running things a few different ways...i have some in straight coco (using an modified Lucas Formula + kool bloom), and i have a few in organic coco hempy buckets, and i have some in straight coco hempy buckets using the above mention modified lucas formula.

As far as style of growing, i normally veg them out under cfls for a bit, then under a t5 until they are ready for flower. I've tried lst, topping, supercropping, and modular scrog, and i've never really gotten those fat ass colas like ive seen before. Let me know if you need any more info from me bro. Thanks in advance.

solarz

Top Bottom