Fly pk by Jimi

• Thread starter jimih
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Solarz,, I never grew in DWC or coco,,,Doubleds has a kick ass DWC thread..He puts out some serious nice buds.. Vert style, I would try veging with the 600 at least. I like to fimm my plants between the 6th and 8 th node...I supercrop only the top colas so all the side branching can catch up,,and then supercrop again.veg for a month or so. I sometimes tranplant doing the double potting method i go from 3gal into 5 gal..I like at least 3gal min pots...I would try to get a good root mass and control your plants height,make em stretch a little but not to much,,Im looking into going with Doubleds style..Do you use GH nutes?? I never tried the lucas formula.I would try bumping your ppms and maybe try somethingelse then Koolbloom..I dont water between feedings. feed every time...hope some of this helps..Jimi

S

solarz

Thanks bro...it does. I do use GH nutes...and i feed everytime...not plain watering, except for when flushing. i use anywhere from 2-5gals for flowering, and most of the time, my plants get about a months veg...except under cfls...or the t5. I don't really have anywhere to veg under a 600w.

S

solarz

Whats up JimiH...i tried to respond to your pm, but it would let me....any clue how many posts is needed to pm members (other than admin)?

but here is what i replied:

Thanks bro...i do have a good meter. I use GH with kool bloom when using chem ferts, but other than that, i use organics (guanos, EWC, etc.). I haven't tried out any liquid organic ferts as of now...but just trying to see what works best for me.

I'll try to snap a few pics of my girls i have going now, so you can see what i'm talking about when i say that i can't manage to get those BIG colas like you (as well as others) have posted. Thanks for the help again bro.

solarz

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks RJ,, Hi Solarz sorry about that,didnt know you were unable to pm,,Do you prune?? I think prunning helps alot,, i trim 6 to 10 inch up on every branch,,get rid of any popcorn or small stretchy stalks. The bottoms look bare when done.i do that at least 2 times during flower,, these are just suggestions,,you probaly know this, just trying to help ya,,

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Solarz & Jimih-- what up fellas? I also trim the bottom 8-10 inches of branches off my flowering gals. But I do not trim past these past the 2nd week of flowering. My experience has been that doing so past the second week of flowering you risk lowering the overall yield and health of your plants.

Mosca

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Mosca,I harvested my indica pheno at 51 days,, Some great smoke...I have two sat phenos still going...Heres some pics of the indica pheno,dont know if you seen these pics on pg1 Mosca..The Sat phenos smell so pinapply strong still..How many days do you prefer with the sat phenos before chopping them??? My leaves are very dark purple on the sat phenos, looks beautiful..Jimi :afroweed:

100 2781
100 2782
100 2795
100 2772
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Looks damn good. I feel ya on the new cam. I've needed one for quite a minute. Non the less still looks dank.

S

solarz

Whats up Jimmi..thanks for the suggestions, but i do trim/prune the bottom of the branches. I also try to remove (but as few as possible) any fan leaves that are blocking budsites/etc. Other than that, i let them do their thing...and i'v started believing it was something i was doing/not doing that was preventing me from getting those FAT colas b/c i've seen people grow out the same genes, and have those colas, whereas mine are pretty small in comparison.

Mosca, thanks for chiming in with some good info. I'll keep going, and hopefully i'll figure out something that will help me.

Rollin J, thanks for the info. Should've known that...lol.

solarz

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
what size light you using solarz? how many plants under how far away?

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
JimiH--- beautiful pics you got there bro! Your cola are EXTREMELY coated with Sivler-colored resin glands!!!! Don't you just love the way those ball berryings Sparkle?

To answer your question on the Sativa pheno and when she finishes up-- they can take up to 5-10 days longer to mature and phatten up. Will be worth the wait though as the Sativa pheno has a Soaring up high.

Cinderella 99 is definitely a strain to get lots of stuff done on-- no couch lock here my friend!

Happy Holidaze!

Mosca

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Mosca,Yeah they are super frosty,ecspecially the Sat phenos. I chopped em last nite,, my 6yr daughter went picture HAPPY on X-mas and used up the baterrie on my cam or i wouldve taken some pics..They were some gorgeous girls..I have three phenos, i was trying to pick one,but decided to run all 3 again..Ill get some dried shots..Thanks again for makeing these available Mosca,,I would run any of your strains in a heart beat,and hope to try some others in the future,,Peace and Happy :bong-hits:Holiddaze~~jimi

E

easypleasie

Looking forward to the pics, bro! You're gonna love the smoke!

I ended chopping my sat pheno at around 56 days. She could have easily gone another week...still had new pistils shooting out. I had to take her down since everything else in the room was done.

I'll get a thread up sometime later tonight. Still sampling the different phenos as they dry. I'll give them a proper cure before giving a smoke report.

Mosca, whats your minimum recommended cure time?

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Jimi-- Happy Holidaze to you my friend! Glad to hear you are happy with your first run of the Cinderella 99. Looking forward to your dried shots!

EasyPleasie-- What up? You will enjoy that Sativa pheno for sure! I would recommend drying for 1-2 weeks and then putting the buds in glass mason jars for 1-2 more weeks. Make sure to "air out" every day for just a minute or two. The pineapple/ tropical fruit flavors & aromas will become more pronounced as they cure. You should be able to get a good taste of the Cinderella 99 Pineapple/tropical fruit flavors after 1 month, but I prefer a good 2 month cure for FULL EFFECT!!

MN

E

easypleasie

Thanks Mosca! I have two of them in jars already and waiting for the others to dry. I have one girl that is quite potent! I smoked too much with my first sample...lol straight head rush! Wow man, such a different kind of high than what i'm used to. Can't wait for a full cure!

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Easy-- I agree with you-- you think the strength will be the same as lots of other herb, then POW!, the Strength of Cinderella 99 hits you head on... I LOVE HER! And by the sounds of it, so do you..

Cheers,

Mosca

S

splakow

hey mosca sounds like c99 has a social high. is this some good smoke to use on the hoes?

S

splakow

dudes its that strong
if some good sour d is a 9, what is c99 on scale 1- 10?

Top Bottom