Flyinj! Meet Underdog!

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Ya rock it bro
FPOG oh yea ! ! !
Just pulled the 1st real clone run of Loompa Yeti #3 and Medusa's Poison Ivy #5 from the dry room at My sister grow a Min or two away from the Fly J Stables . . . .
Its very interesting how the same Cut grown by two different Farmers can show ya 2 different Smoke reports . . . . .
Lights and Nutes and the Love a farmer has for his grow are EVERYTHING
Thats why your Gear is Fire
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Back to the Grow
So if you have been following this It started a bit rocky when I almost lost my UnderDog to my trip out to CO. But becouse the @loompa and @Oom pah pah @Jolly Mon at Loompa Farms are some great breeders with some of the best Genetics This Grower has been lucky enough to run , Well they are doing Mass Better, Here is the Black Yeti first
5 16 2015 UD 1by

and once topped and transplanted The Black Yeti are Blowin up.
5 16 2015 UD 2by

The UnderDog
5 16 2015 UD 4

Node spacing will be mega Bush and Smells are OG WICKED ALL THE WAY
5 16 2015 UD 6

My Fav. ALL 3
5 16 2015 UD 7

The Yeti and The Loompa UnderDog The Magic In the FlyinJStable
Peace Farmers
FlyJ

Tnelz

Tnelz

@CBDEMON the underdog og is triangle kush x loompas head band aka underdog. Looking great j. Impressed. I'm updating mine tonight so I will start working on them to Bush them out. I agree I'm seeing 2 phenos. One a stretchy bastard and the other a bit more stout. Being the cross is what it is I expect to see some real stretch bloom. I don't even care though I'm just so excited to be growing it. Respect and good vibes to yall. Oh those black yeti are looking killer brother. Ur system really works bro. Love it.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Thanks t man, I do love to keep um low,
IMHO By Cutting the Nitrogen from NPK and maximizing the phosphorus and potassium right before the flip and keeping the plant under the smaller t5 or what ever you use to Veg for about a week Longer you can help the plant reduce the stretch,
And keep the nodes , tight like tigerrrrr!!!!!. (Bad joke from Spy who Shagged Me)
Also I top drop and bend and crop the WHOOWHAHA out of the Branches before the end of 1st 2 weeks in the flip
this is time to add ACT enzymes amino and kick the crap out of the Bugs . . . . the Spinosad in the Moneray's Garden Insect Spray is a great preventative and Green Clean Makes sure they dont cause you issues down the end of the Flowering cycle.
Cant wait to see your Post Bro Bett your ladies look Sweet,
Peace Farmers
FlyJ

H

happy b

Lookin awesome J.im well chuffed with my yeti f3 so far.it was you and power og,s grows that made me want to grow the yeti so thank you.
and loompas UD doesnt give a good reversal.i dont think it gives alot,if any viable pollon.thats why they used a TK as a pollon doner.but who cares when its white hot fire!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Whoa blam-ba-lam Black Yeti!
You Know it broski
I was Beside myself with excitement
I have wanted a Vet Black cross for a Min now and to have a Loompa Farms Cross is like
well its like the Golden Ticket for shizzle

Looking good bro!
Always a pleasure Prime Thank you for givin this old Vet the High C Vibes

Excited to watch these finish
Dude ! I remember when I saw the 1st Yeti's and then your Grows and I knew havin you close and helpin keep me on Track
My Stable would be Dank Thanks for all the Great Vibes P man

Yea man lookin very good
Always bring a smile bro thanks for the kind words and support I will do what I can to Run um Well

who cares when its white hot fire!
I know Right ?
It could be Joes bake and Buds, as long as I put in the time the passion.
just call her DANK ! ! !
For real though, the Loompa Black Yeti is a great start and the UnderDog is a chance for EPIC Dankage.

That's a lot of coffee creamer:)
LoL If I dont have a Coffee cup in my hand I dont feel complete.
After 22 years of service to the Fleet
My lifer juice has become an extended part of my physical well being. FlyJ type Lovin on the Creamer bro.

The next few weeks will fill the Creamers with roots and where ever the size Get um into flower,
after the 1st week a cut then its on.
Super Supported grow Vibes
FlyJ

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
My lifer juice has become an extended part of my physical well being. FlyJ type Lovin on the Creamer bro.

The next few weeks will fill the Creamers with roots and where ever the size Get um into flower,
FlyJ
Much respect bro thank you for your service!
I love my coffee too! Next time your in Denver I'll point you to a few top notch coffee roasters. You would be surprised how good a cup of the right coffee can be with little to no cream.:):woot:

Power OG

Power OG

You Know it broski
I was Beside myself with excitement
I have wanted a Vet Black cross for a Min now and to have a Loompa Farms Cross is like
well its like the Golden Ticket for shizzle

Always a pleasure Prime Thank you for givin this old Vet the High C Vibes

Dude ! I remember when I saw the 1st Yeti's and then your Grows and I knew havin you close and helpin keep me on Track
My Stable would be Dank Thanks for all the Great Vibes P man

Always bring a smile bro thanks for the kind words and support I will do what I can to Run um Well

I know Right ?
It could be Joes bake and Buds, as long as I put in the time the passion.
just call her DANK ! ! !
For real though, the Loompa Black Yeti is a great start and the UnderDog is a chance for EPIC Dankage.

FlyJ
I THANKYOU for the positive vibes bro. Its been awesome to watch you grow, bro.
Respect

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Out of the three UnderDog One stands out above the other two, its very aromatic and even thou all three are close in appearance I cant help but to pick a fav.
Same goes fer the Black Yeti.
Will be taking the One Black and the one UD and re-potting them into much larger soft pots,
As they both deserve to be Big Azz Bushes.
Peace Farmers. and Keep it Green
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Lil Update on the Under Dog and Black Yeti's in the House of the Flyin J
I am Diggin the growth rate and the smell of the 4 in flower and could not be happier with the Two still in Veg
5 27 2015 UD 1

The Under Dog Has Dbld in size over the last week. What a Plant !
Peace FlyJ

Top Bottom