Focusing on Swerve's Sour OG

• Thread starter Overvegg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Overvegg

Thanks, I was planning on updating in the next 3 days or so. I'm just waiting on my new camera to arrive. Nikon D3000, I couldnt really afford it but got it anyways. Has anyone tried it, heard of or know about it? I will take shots of the different phenos, but they look mostly sativa dom looking. Some smell like lime n salt and the others smell more like pine or have a combined smell. Most of them show purple stems so I'm having a hard time deciding which one I wanted to keep cuts of as my main mom. So I took cuts of everything and labeled all of them before 12/12. I got one that looks very indica dom that I had given away early to a friend after overcrowding during veg I initially counted it as a male. Well it turned out to be a beasty female and I got a few cuts off it this week. So my male to female ratio is actually 7 females 3 males, not bad at all. I'm definately going to replace everything with Cali Connections seeds. Hopefully I can find/afford something soon locally. I'll be running these again though for sure. Has anyone run these yet and notice they like anything special? Flowering time? The nugs haven't exploded yet like my other clones but I'm probably just impatient and dont know what to expect around this time from seed. Let me know when you start yours. I'd like to see how everyones sour ogs turn out to compare and help dial get these dialed in. Always learning or trying something new..

wow man looking very very nice sweet lil flora set up u got going on there and the ladies seem to be loving and the nugs seem to be coming in nicely now on the larger ladies if you dont mind me asking what are some of the different phenos your are noticing i am very interested as i have a pack of the sour og and the deadhead og as well keep up the good work again lookin lovely :banana1sv6:

O

Overvegg

got in trouble with the law, been staying home messin with the new camera a little lately.

DSC 0077
DSC 0082
DSC 0080
L

lone_botanist

stay home with the babies man.. they are lookin great!! cant wait to start mine!! keep outa trouble and them babies happy!! peace!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom