Fogponics. As good or better than Hydro?

• Thread starter Moe.Red
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Weight is more accurate than volume… especially when you don’t know the molar mass.

so here is what I’d do.

2.5g per gal

a gal is 3.785 L

so 5L / 3.785 = 1.32

so you need 1.32 times 2.5grams

= 3.3 grams per 5L
Is that right tho? I'm reading that number as you want 2.5 grams per gal of system water. Am I wrong?

Wait I'll just do a test of how many PPM that turns out to be. BRB.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Yeah not a concentrate.

CAF41CDE 8BF1 4C12 AB86 FF78B729A411

1CD57174 857B 492A BACA D9308F81D17E

715CD755 9291 4F32 93EA A60A3EEBE119

C69C0535 9E4A 4C04 B94F 4665D329FBA2

242C3F42 9093 4906 8A4A 330852B00B20

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

But thats not to say you can‘t concentrate it more but then temp and solubility come into play. Hydrobuddy can so this to tell you how concentrated you can make it

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Basically x10 is usually a safe bet. Then you mix 9 to 1
I'm thinking it is closer to 100X.

When I measure PPM of straight green from GH, it pegs my meters to 2000.
I cut it into 20% by adding 10ml to a 50 ml beaker and topping off with RO to 50. Still pegs the meter.

Damn, I gotta think this thru. I still need my results to be a basis for calculation in hydro buddy. So like 10ml = 1 gram or something that translates.

Maybe time for dinner and come back to this.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm thinking it is closer to 100X.

When I measure PPM of straight green from GH, it pegs my meters to 2000.
I cut it into 20% by adding 10ml to a 50 ml beaker and topping off with RO to 50. Still pegs the meter.

Damn, I gotta think this thru. I still need my results to be a basis for calculation in hydro buddy. So like 10ml = 1 gram or something that translates.

Maybe time for dinner and come back to this.
You should be able tochange the units

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

ok so I’m gonna talk this out. If you are high or hate math skip this post.

My system holds 42 gallons at the end. Close to 50 right now so let’s use that.

That’s 189 liters. So I’ll round to 200l.

Wait that’s not helpful. Let me lubricate my thoughts with a little Durban poison.

Ok I’m back. I feel smarter now.

Ok what was I doing again? Yeah math.

That’s gonna need a little toot off this pipe before I dig in.

Nice. Now I’m good. Ok so where’s that calculator? Right next to that pipe. Hmmm.

I think I’ll engineer tomorrow.

I back. Just gonna dump this whole bag in and measure ppn

K that did not work. It’s brick now. I think I can thin it out if I put pool. Backyard!

Dasn ice on pool. Gotta wait for summer.

Think ull smoke s bowl. 🥴

Naw just kidding I got it figured.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

The Real Sour is probably the most finicky plant I’ve ever grown as far a really nailing it. She’s old and likes Hps and soil with old 3 part general hydroponics the best of anything I’ve seen. Really good super soil next best. I’ve never seen it run in rdwc but I imagine it’s hungry. It really likes food. Also can’t handle warm temps late in flower. My 2 cents. @BudGoodman grew some nice ones before he disappeared.

Moshmen

Moshmen

The Real Sour is probably the most finicky plant I’ve ever grown as far a really nailing it. She’s old and likes Hps and soil with old 3 part general hydroponics the best of anything I’ve seen. Really good super soil next best. I’ve never seen it run in rdwc but I imagine it’s hungry. It really likes food. Also can’t handle warm temps late in flower. My 2 cents. @BudGoodman grew some nice ones before he disappeared.
+ 1 I grew buds cut twice and decided it wasn’t worth the hassle but I’m an easy peasy guy! Moe here will be in it I’m sure! So can’t wait see what he will do with it

Moshmen

Moshmen

Lol I forgot to mention the stretch. If it doesn’t double in size it’s only because it tripled lol. It’s still the best high for me though.
Just wasn’t one of my favorites but I may have not finished properly ? I’ve run other sours I liked better but hay that’s the beauty of being in the USA every one has there own opinion - I’m still anxious to see what Moe can do here as he has twice the patience and twice or 3 times the control I have ! Lmao should be a good show.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I’m gonna guess this is the same genetics bud had.

Thanks for the advice. I did bring her up to 300ppm and add a little more light yesterday.

I haven’t really found a plant that works indoor in soil that I could not make work in hydro, but it’s been a while since I got a good ass kicking so maybe I’m due?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom