Foliar feeding for my Plants.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I haven't foliar sprayed my plants untill recently.

I usualy feed them maranis kelp at 1.25ml a litre. I add caps foliarpack as well or just by therself...

The only other thing I use is liquid gold fulvac up till 4 weeks into flowering....If humidity is low I may do light mist sprays for another week...too paro about moule.

I would love to hear of what others use for foliar spraying and the application rates.

Thanks

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I mix a pinch of A1 plant sauce with a full atomizer of distilled water and caps foliar pack. I usually mix it about a half hour before lights out to give everything time to come to life.

bobby

bobby

We foliar with 5/5/5 (g/m/b)...2 times per week. Still experimenting with this, but the plants seem to love foliars.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I brew caps bennies with a mild micro nutrient. I also use a bottled micro nute that I got as a free sample. Plants love both.

outwest

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

i foliar fed one of my last runs 7 weeks deep inflower 2 times a week, i use cal car 2 times, mostly true blooms and sometimes true blooms and sea green, turn out real nice no mold, mildew rot nada, not sure if it was beneficial as if was my first time growing the strain,

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Man i didnt know i could foliar with the Flora Vino too.. schweet.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
We alternate foliar sprays weekly, Neem, A1 Flora Vino, A1 Plant sauce, and every 2 wks a ACT spray.

I do the same different microbe sources, different micro nutrient sources and different pest control sources. Same with the teas. Rich diversity without overkill!

outwest

Latest posts

Top Bottom