foliar feeding outdoors?

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
from what i have read 6.2-7.0 pH is the best range. so if your to low maybe add some potassium bicarbonate(silica blast) to up it a little

B

Big Slink Dog

Anybody know how to make foliar spay's from simple household product's? Is it even possible? I'm growing a outdoor garden in the out skirts of L.A. and this is my first time trying. Consequently, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Mmm... well, I use dish soap to break surface tension, a couple drops'll do ya. Epsom salt is used as a feed and foliar, but only as needed when talking about my OD soil girls, and it's generally not needed. Otherwise... I can't think of anything off the top of my head. Ohsogreen shall take me to task for this!

P

Pimples

A teaspoon per quart of decent tap water of Nitrozime (high in Cytokinins kelp extract)....a teaspoon of BioAg Fulpower or Europonic Fossil Fuel (humic/fulvic acid) along with a quarter or half teaspoon of a yucca based wetting agent foliar sprayed at the very beginning of the flowering months always made my treed explode in flower set and trichome production. Use a pump sprayer and soak them ladies head to toe about once every 3 to 6 days. Stand back....watch out. If you disbelieve then have some plants side by side that you dont spray. See how much more the buds and early nodes start to set. Its even more effective in my experience than compost teas as a foliar.

Last edited:
500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

+1 for kelp. I put it in the old brix mix recipe though. Also cal25 and occasional fish protein during veg, and compost tea for a good while longer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom