Foliar Tea Looks Like Pm

• Thread starter cctt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cctt

I love the tea but when I foliar spray it there are spots all over the leaves that look uncannily like PM. While I know it's actually helping to prevent any kind of PM infection, what really worries me is if I train myself to ignore that look someday I'll ignore an actual problem until it's too late.

Does anyone else notice this?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I love the tea but when I foliar spray it there are spots all over the leaves that look uncannily like PM. While I know it's actually helping to prevent any kind of PM infection, what really worries me is if I train myself to ignore that look someday I'll ignore an actual problem until it's too late.

Does anyone else notice this?

I notice it. Sometimes I think its PM and then I remember I sprayed the foliar pack. LOL. Try letting the tea settle a little longer. this helps a lot. The talc will settle out but the spores won't.

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

I got the same result yesterday after spraying. Do I need to wash it off with plain water, or does it go away? I'm about 3 weeks into flower so I hope it's not hanging around in my buds. Had a thrip infestation.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Last night I was using my low amplitude vibrations to signal Dave. :D Now, put THAT in ya foliar tea and spray it!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
PM is boring I say we switch the topic to BMs :p

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oft discussed in my family growing up!

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

Does the foliar pack attack PM?
I know that the active ingredient that attacks PM in actinovate is also in the root pack, but I was also hoping to find a PM deterrent in the foliar pack. Anyone got some input on this?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
is there a health hazard in smokin that silica cap, if it get the buds? i've heard silica dust is real bad for the lungs..

neverbreak

It's really hard to find studies on this, but I would say if the powder was very dry (which it should not be) and you were to breathe it while handling it that would be bad as it could cause silicosis.

As far as smoking it, I am not sure the silica would burn in to any kind of vapor at the same temps as the herb, and any residues would be left behind in the ash. Maybe @squiggly can answer this? Remember, I do not recommend spraying anything on late flowering plants due to the fear of botrytis.

I believe this same argument could be made for sulfur burning, applying neem, or baking soda, etc...

The biggest problem with data on smoking anything other than cigs is you will not find much of it due to lack of research. I suggest not smoking at all but ingesting flowers as I feel the human body was not really designed to breathe smoke. At least not that often.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yeah so I am pretty fuckin sure that silica will not turn in to a gas at the temperature of the average lighter flame. It melts at 1700 degrees C. THC melts and starts to boil at 60 something degrees C.

Last edited:
Top Bottom