Foliar

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I do it all the way through if I think it's necessary, and outside it definitely is or I'll lose my best colas to... aw man, now I can't remember what the species of moth is that gives us growers those damned caterpillars! My son told me, but I forgot.

J

Jalisco Kid

How late into flower Can I foliar? Im in week 5. is that pushing it? I have a bottle of magic green, does it go bad? I've had it for awhile, year to 2 years old. do you ph your foliar solution? If so what pH? Temp?
Thanks for the advice homies..
How late depends on what, I have no problem in week 6-7 with some of my potassium's, I would not go past day one of week 5 with iron. Spray a branch of medium buddage and check things out for your next run. If hairs darkening early bothers you then take care with some sats. they seem to be more prissy. I pH my sprays on the lower end of what I am spraying ranges between 5.5-5.9. I use a airbrush when I am past week 3 so I can pretty much put it where i want it.Really helps on my last K silicate run as that is the last thing I spray. JK
I just noticed on this post logic gave us numbers, never noticed that in 3k posts.

badhalf

badhalf

Thanks Farmers for your info, greatly appreciated. JK sorry for clogging your thread. I will experiment with some foliars and take it from there. thanks again farmers.

J

Jalisco Kid

Thanks Farmers for your info, greatly appreciated. JK sorry for clogging your thread. I will experiment with some foliars and take it from there. thanks again farmers.
I am not the type of person who cares about gaking up threads. I am looking in many directions at the same time so I am naturally all over the place. Read from university studies will help a lot. JK

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I do it all the way through if I think it's necessary, and outside it definitely is or I'll lose my best colas to... aw man, now I can't remember what the species of moth is that gives us growers those damned caterpillars! My son told me, but I forgot.

Use mosquito netting to avoid moths and caterpillars and caterpillar shit and grey mold.

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
I've been spraying water over 4 k with the lights on for over a week trying to deter any possible pollen and the plants are loving it. Not a single burn or pistil damage fwiw.

D

donkeydon

How late into flower Can I foliar? Im in week 5. is that pushing it? I have a bottle of magic green, does it go bad? I've had it for awhile, year to 2 years old. do you ph your foliar solution? If so what pH? Temp?
Thanks for the advice homies..
I don't

D

donkeydon

• I use magic with tap 7.2 helps deter pm . check bottle or toss if old/ week 5 I wouldn't foliar. donk

hotRod

hotRod

as far as absorption;
anyone use Yucca??
Yucca will help the water spread and not bead off the leafs, so you get more coverage.

I copied this from a good read about foliar
by Harley Smith
Yucca extract is a natural surfactant or wetting agent. Yucca schidigera contains saponins, a soapy, steroidal-like substance that acts as a natural spreader/sticker for horticultural use. It only takes a little yucca extract to be effective. As little as 1/16th teaspoon will treat over 5 gallons of water. Yucca helps water and nutrients penetrate deeper into the root zone, and yucca’s natural cleaning action helps keep drip emitter lines from clogging.

Latest posts

Top Bottom