Followed My Brothers Here From The Dank Den.

• Thread starter madscrapper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

added, I just brought a tractor with my Bitcoins. it just cost me $14 to buy an $8K tractor. Now thats what i am talking about ;-) I have 2 left now,,,so I wait, when they are worth enough for me to buy a new drying hut, i am gonna cash them in for that. i dont need BTC right but i need a drying shed for all my produce and i dont have any other money to do it. Please keep going up BTC LOL

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

added, I just brought a tractor with my Bitcoins. it just cost me $14 to buy an $8K tractor. Now thats what i am talking about ;-) I have 2 left now,,,so I wait, when they are worth enough for me to buy a new drying hut, i am gonna cash them in for that. i dont need BTC right but i need a drying shed for all my produce and i dont have any other money to do it. Please keep going up BTC LOL
Dude my buddies have some bitcoin stock and they're saying he same thing. It's like tripling over night. That's good shit E

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i do too,we gonna do a lot of taters and sweet taters coming year,,ive got to build racks were they stay cool and dry,,i dont wash off the dirt,they stay good longer,,and a hidy hole to dry the herb if you dig,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm really liking these bags dude. I like that it can be a gallon or 30 and drains great
well we started with contractor bags,i put 2 together and put my soil in,,if this experiment works well i want to get a mess of burlap bags,,that will give me much more garden space for other things,i want to hit the farmer markets with produce,,so planning out this little bit i got is crucail,,just a little extra money to help around the house here,god knows i need it

Ecompost

Ecompost

Dude my buddies have some bitcoin stock and they're saying he same thing. It's like tripling over night. That's good shit E
i got lucky mate, I gave some money to a crowd funded documentary. i just wanted ti to get made. Anyway it made oney from ad rev and from this i got a dividend for paying to help. This i got in BTC when BTC was about $3 each and i was like WTF. i brought a few more after learning what they were and then forgot about them till i read a news article that said they were $78. Anyway i been watching and waiting. i need only farm stuff not money, but you need money to get farm stuff. I dont have money but i had luck. now I must use this luck to get my mission done :-) growing healthy food for the people :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

yep in houston yesterday,danm looters been shooting at rescue worker and boats,shoot on site,all texas national guard been called up 2 days ago,,we got the cajun navy here helping out,,they from loiusanna and helping a lot with the air boats,,they got fired on twice yesterday,,this is the world we live in bro
whenever there is system stress, pathogens will make hay

Ecompost

Ecompost

i do too,we gonna do a lot of taters and sweet taters coming year,,ive got to build racks were they stay cool and dry,,i dont wash off the dirt,they stay good longer,,and a hidy hole to dry the herb if you dig,lmao
thats exactly it for me buddy too. I am putting my root veg in baskets of sand now, they keep cool in sand for about 3 months :)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

whenever there is system stress, pathogens will make hay
thats the thing now days dont need storms ,these brazzen bastards wait in the bushes in middle of night and rob your ass into your home,,sad freaking world,,what ever happened to working for your goals,,they gone,,thats why texas has open carry now,,last house i lived in 2 doors down,dude gets off work at 11 at night,,got out his truck to go in his house they stuck a gun in his back and when he opened door to his house they rushed in,he took one of them gun but other shot him in leg as they vacated house,,now there is nuts,and the guys wife is the only reason he got the gun,they decided the wanted to try and rape her,that distraction is how he got gun

Ecompost

Ecompost

good info have some that too,,im restock before spring,,i love that kamino use it everytime i start some new
KAMINO is like a bio chain reaction agent mate. i makes plants do things bigger, faster, and more efficiently. We had a list of all the compounds and related benefits somewhere. i will see if I can connect to the server mate and download a copy. In the meantime here is a data sheet which will help you understand plants and what they might be telling us about local soil conditions. When you are investigating sources for IMO, this will be a great help. not only this but you might in time, be able to tell alot about the soil only by seeing what is growing. You can use this knowledge to astound your friends by making predictions before sampling LOL

Comparison with or without BCR SOIL lemongrasscitronella
View attachment Carlesi-Barberi-2017-bioindicators-TechnicalNote-FertilCrop.pdf
Ecompost

Ecompost

thats the thing now days dont need storms ,these brazzen bastards wait in the bushes in middle of night and rob your ass into your home,,sad freaking world,,what ever happened to working for your goals,,they gone,,thats why texas has open carry now,,last house i lived in 2 doors down,dude gets off work at 11 at night,,got out his truck to go in his house they stuck a gun in his back and when he opened door to his house they rushed in,he took one of them gun but other shot him in leg as they vacated house,,now there is nuts,and the guys wife is the only reason he got the gun,they decided the wanted to try and rape her,that distraction is how he got gun
jesus christ, what the fuck is wrong with people. So life is hard for them, yeah so fucking what, tell that to the wall. its the same for everyone right, like a guy by choice gets home at fucking 11pm, no the poor bastard has to work..... Even rich people struggle with life, die of cancer, etc. i would literally cut off their fucking arms mate for this heinous action. Police too busy looking for rag heads to bother taking back control of communities from these in house mutts.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

KAMINO is like a bio chain reaction agent mate. i makes plants do things bigger, faster, and more efficiently. We had a list of all the compounds and related benefits somewhere. i will see if I can connect to the server mate and download a copy. In the meantime here is a data sheet which will help you understand plants and what they might be telling us about local soil conditions. When you are investigating sources for IMO, this will be a great help. not only this but you might in time, be able to tell alot about the soil only by seeing what is growing. You can use this knowledge to astound your friends by making predictions before sampling LOL
isnt this lemon grass,,i seen this couple weeks ago,,question,do you prun the grass at a certain height and does it continue to grow threw winter,,i have some that 4 ft tall and would love to keep it around,i rub that and citronella on my arms keeps bugs out,,that root mass is awsome

Ecompost

Ecompost

isnt this lemon grass,,i seen this couple weeks ago,,question,do you prun the grass at a certain height and does it continue to grow threw winter,,i have some that 4 ft tall and would love to keep it around,i rub that and citronella on my arms keeps bugs out,,that root mass is awsome
yeah mate, this is KAMINO and BCRA at work. yes i cut it but for harvest. it does grow back. I cut it or mine grows 6ft plus and wide as a house LOL.

How to Cut Back Lemongrass Plants the eco way :-)

Pruning lemongrass plants is a good idea for keeping them a manageable size as well as encouraging new growth. Cutting lemongrass stalks for cooking will keep the plant somewhat in check, but lemongrass grows so quickly that extra pruning is often necessary.

The best time for trimming lemongrass is early spring, when the plant is still dormant. If your lemongrass has been left untended for a while, it has probably accumulated some dead material. The first thing to do is get rid of that. Rake away anything that’s unattached underneath, then pull out any dead stalks that are still in the ground. These are probably mostly around the outside of the plant. Once all that remains of your plant is green, you can cut down the tops of the stalks to make it a more manageable size.
Lemongrass is very forgiving and can be cut back quite drastically. Cut it down to as little as 3 feet (.9 m.) high and prune it regularly to keep it that size if you so desire.

For those not in Texas...

Pruning Lemongrass in Colder Climates
If you live in a colder climate, your lemongrass may go dormant over the winter, with all of its leaves turning brown. If this is the case, wait until early spring for lemongrass pruning and cut all the leaves away, right down to the tender white part of the stalk. This may look extreme when you do it, but before long, fresh growth should come in to replace all that lost material.

Top Bottom