Followed My Brothers Here From The Dank Den.

• Thread starter madscrapper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moto

Moto

Ya thought I was kicked off a couple days ago when I tried to log on.....still down ~
Yeah.. I don't plan to ever be a part of that community again.. Res lied to way too many people that he calls a community.. I don't stand for fakes.. If you are going to run something be honest.. Don't ban people and make it out that we left and deleted our accounts on our own.. LOL.. But there will always be the dick riders holding his jock strap.. :)

madscrapper

madscrapper

Yeah.. I don't plan to ever be a part of that community again.. Res lied to way too many people that he calls a community.. I don't stand for fakes.. If you are going to run something be honest.. Don't ban people and make it out that we left and deleted our accounts on our own.. LOL.. But there will always be the dick riders holding his jock strap.. :)
They stalkers trying to bait us into getting the boot here.IDC tho..blood is thicket the chocho juice.we will still roll together elsewhere if we must..i like it here but the trolling is cra from the den...not you guys...they kno who they are tho.just wanna be left alone and my people ledt alone and talk to the good peeps

Last edited:
Top Bottom