Followed My Brothers Here From The Dank Den.

• Thread starter madscrapper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
madscrapper

madscrapper

whats up how long you been growing
Only 5 or 6 years seriously I think.I used to make my own soil mixes..soilless mixes and organic/tlo..tried synthetic and dwc.finally found my love for coco.used to do amended/organic coco.then tried a lot of syntheic nutes.and finally went to salts after doing some side by sides.I wanna get into bio coco tho.or at least a living tea fed coco

madscrapper

madscrapper

Only 5 or 6 years seriously I think.I used to make my own soil mixes..soilless mixes and organic/tlo..tried synthetic and dwc.finally found my love for coco.used to do amended/organic coco.then tried a lot of syntheic nutes.and finally went to salts after doing some side by sides.I wanna get into bio coco tho.or at least a living tea fed coco
Its my passion.all I do and have done is read about growing.enjoyed trying different styles and methods

Budgod

Budgod

Its my passion.all I do and have done is read about growing.enjoyed trying different styles and methods
I've been growing for about 3 years it's my passion as well to open a dispensary one day . I use a organic soil with organic nutes .. I'm kind of old school with it but im young lol and a friend of mine told me coco give you a bigger yield

Budgod

Budgod

I've been growing for about 3 years it's my passion as well to open a dispensary one day . I use a organic soil with organic nutes .. I'm kind of old school with it but im young lol and a friend of mine told me coco give you a bigger yield
Where do you stay im in oh

madscrapper

madscrapper

I enjoyed the organic thing but it got to b bit expensive the way I did it.and yes,coco is considered hydro,when done right the plants grow with the speed and yeild of hydro.not forgiven as soil tho.in soil I never had to worry about pH or ppm really..in coco I need to stay on top of that

madscrapper

madscrapper

Cool so your not that far and question so do I need pumps and buckets to run coco how do it work
Nope.no need for any of that although my last set up I had an automated res/drip emitter system

madscrapper

madscrapper

Nope.no need for any of that although my last set up I had an automated res/drip emitter system
But u can hand water.thing w coco is you keep it moist...every time u feed your pushing out salts and sucking in new oxygen into the root system...my auto feed was on a timer to feed 3 times s day.they loved it.very different from soil.

madscrapper

madscrapper

Yes..imo.I mix 60/40 coco/perlite..a brick of RootsOrganic pre rinsed-ph'ed coco fiber brick is about $11.once expanded it makes about 15gal of media..give or take..
And the jacks salts I use are about $70 for the trio.and its lasted me over a year and counting. Plus I use Kool bloom or another booster and calmag plus.

Budgod

Budgod

And the jacks salts I use are about $70 for the trio.and its lasted me over a year and counting. Plus I use Kool bloom or another booster and calmag plus.
So how long would it take if I put a rooted clone in 4 gallon coco veg fur 3 weeks and flower out would my yield be bigger then soil ? And still produce quality and density and soil how I do now ?

madscrapper

madscrapper

So how long would it take if I put a rooted clone in 4 gallon coco veg fur 3 weeks and flower out would my yield be bigger then soil ? And still produce quality and density and soil how I do now ?
To be honest,there are a lot of verables.light,co2 available, nutes your using,etc..but if you do everything right and have it failed in,yes..its my opinion and from what I've read that your plants would grow faster and finish bigger/quicker in coco than it would in soil.you can feed much more in coco,but if you don't have the light needed to convert the nutes then it don't matter..same w co2.if you only have so much available by either supplemented co2 or fresh supply being brought in threw venting then your plants potential is restricted.but yes,plants grow faster and bigger in coco then soil.

madscrapper

madscrapper

Its hard to over water coco..you don't wanna let it dry out like u would soil and u wanna water till you get run off(about 20℅).I pH in low 5's during veg,and high 5's during bloom.also,coco binds to calcium,magnesium and iron.so you wanna add that to your nite regiment if your not using a coco specific product. Coco also has p available naturally. Not a lot but its there and something to keep in mind

Budgod

Budgod

And feed
To be honest,there are a lot of verables.light,co2 available, nutes your using,etc..but if you do everything right and have it failed in,yes..its my opinion and from what I've read that your plants would grow faster and finish bigger/quicker in coco than it would in soil.you can feed much more in coco,but if you don't have the light needed to convert the nutes then it don't matter..same w co2.if you only have so much available by either supplemented co2 or fresh supply being brought in threw venting then your plants potential is restricted.but yes,plants grow faster and bigger in coco then soil.
i have 1000 watt lights carbon filters fans co2 everything etc

madscrapper

madscrapper

And feed

i have 1000 watt lights carbon filters fans co2 everything etc
Nice...I rock a 6/750 flex pro gavita double ended hps on a light rail.I have a can fan suxking cool air from outside into the room.don't wanna run ac If I don't have to.i cut a hole up top and attatched a 6" flex duct outside the room into a carbon filter.the positive pressure pushes it threw filter without another fan

madscrapper

madscrapper

That plant looks amazing, utterly beautiful but doesn't look even remotely related to any sour d ive seen around here.
Thank you and I thought the same thing.supposedly its the 90's collage cut..I recently grew out two that came from the same cut,,one ended up looking diffent from the other as far as leaf to cylax ratio and density.has the sour funk.very potent stink and flavor

Latest posts

Top Bottom