For Seamaiden....

• Thread starter Coir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Coir

Coir

Got a few extreme close ups for you today before I chopped this one down. This is with the MP-E 65mm at 5X life size, f/16, 40,000iso(you can see a bit of noise from shooting at this high iso but I didn't have time to get out the flash equipment!
This is the Shiskaberry x SFV OGK cross that I posted larger images of last week.
These are all full frame images with some slight color adjustment since they were shot Under the HPS.

For seamaiden
For seamaiden 2
For seamaiden 3
For seamaiden 4

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Beautiful! There's actually far less noise than I would have expected, and in fact I had no idea ISO could go to 40,000. :o

Coir

Coir

The high iso on the newer camera bodies is pretty amazing. Mine actually goes all the way to 51200 although it's only for emergency situations since the noise makes them pretty much unusable for anything but web sized images. Still, my first digital slr looked like this at 400iso so I am quite happy with the technology at this point.

Coir

Coir

Got some test results back today. Surprisingly, the Shiskaberry cross was only 13% THC while the CD/SS cross came back at over 24%! I also had a CD/NL cross come back at over 20% and the West Seattle had 12.91% CBD's with 6.42% THC. The West Seattle is a really beautiful high yielding plant with lots of medical promise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom