For Those who Are interested in the ROYAL QUERKLE!

• Thread starter Dublo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dublo

For those of you who are thinking about getting some querkle beans, Please Do not think twice again....

You will be well rewarded... I still have a few packs of Querkle and a couple keeper moms, although they could have easily been all Keeper's but space limitations rule my Mother room... ; ).

Here are some of the shots from on of the 3 runs so far with the ROYAL QUERKLE:

OH BTW, I ONLY SPROUTED A 5 PACK, YUP, RESPECT GOES OUT SOLID TO SUBCOOL .. BLESS!

For those who are interested in the royal querkle

For those who are interested in the royal querkle 2

For those who are interested in the royal querkle 3

For those who are interested in the royal querkle 4

For those who are interested in the royal querkle 5

For those who are interested in the royal querkle 6

For those who are interested in the royal querkle 8

For those who are interested in the royal querkle 9

hope yalls aprove! GOd Bless!

For those who are interested in the royal querkle 7
dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

OMG dude! Looks wonderful!!! Any notes on her smell/ taste? I have 3 Querkle babies and 7 seeds in the vault ;) I hope mine grow up like yours!!!

S

Subcool

Thats wicked bro. makes me feel good to the 5 packs stress me out some what cause I have to really make sure my gear is up to par so I am very glad you found a winner so easily.
Amazing shots I love the Oranges in the background for contrast.

Sub

D

Dublo

Yes notes, YES.... love and respect, thank you all! Funk!Funk!FUNK!

So one of my keeper's (B) smelled soo good, IN VEG.. YES IN VEG!

I couldn't believe it but yes there it was a soft Grapey Skunky aroma FLowing through the leaves of my girl as I work her soil around at about 1.5 months of veg as a seedling... i shouldn't really call her a seedling, because she was a nice short stocky gal by that time, in a 2 gallon square white pot, I had topped her already a couple times, as soon as I seen the litlle pistils(female sighns)... I topped her... and she reacted... Well, she became a young lady at that point and started to really show her beauty, ; )).

the other one was lil more lanky not smelly like the B, but still very pretty...

soon after topping them the second time I stared taking cut's and got enough to fill a 3 x 6 tray in the FLower room, so on with the making of a Solid girl out of her I went...

I find that if we transplant the seedlings or clones when needed, they seem to explode when they establish(usually about 4-5 days after initial transp.), I try to do this wiht all my purples, transplant transplant etc etc about three times in a single Veg-bloom period... And they love it,... Topping very much ups your yields gtreatly, I always hear about folks complaining about not getting enough yield from Purples and such, and after seeing their full plants or pics, i know exactly why they aren't getting the yield...

their canopy has too many holes in it, a candelabra shaped plant is better with purples than the Strong central cola, and minimal side branching, (Querkle has good branching though in comparison to the purples we usually see, a very good trait too) ytou want to instead bush her out as much as possible, keep her level with all the other gals in the room and then before switching to 12/12, pruning her strong on the bottom..

EX... if you have a 30"-36" bush, you will clean the bottom 10 -12 inches off of the plant... I do this because the cannopy is so thick by the time you are in week 3 of flower that light doesn't ever reach the bottom 1/3 of the plant...... i run my hoods about 20"-24" above the canopy, and it usually only give quality nugs about 2ft down the tall of the plant... The first(top) 15"-20" is all Dank Grade A+ nugs and the rest of the nugs arer still around the A to A- grade... atleast that is the way i look at this subject .. LOL

and of course this goes out for most of the Cali Purples out here..

the ROYAL QUERKLE though is a lil more opened up in structure and gives a better chance of light to the center of the plant, but i still top like crazy, bend like crazy and bush them babies out as much as i can...

Some one once asked that : "Why would I veg a plant to 3 ft and then just take the bottom foot off before flowering?"

and I answer: " i Could easily do that, but the Purple plant doesn't give out the amount of tops i am looking for by the time it is 2 ft, of course I would do that if I could, but it just won't have the amount of tops on it by the time it is 2 ft, no matter how much i do, maybe tring LST would help, but I hand water most of the time and LST is a biotch when hand watering(at least it was for me)...

So therefore I have to let her keep going to 3ft (about) before flipping her and pruning her to get the amount of tops i need to make things worth while with a Purple..."
:smiley_joint:

Note: Purples in general have always been pretty happy with more FOod IMHO...

So to help the Veg speed more, I always like to push them harder than the other's in the room...

I use Botanicare PBP Soil Formula...

During veg(once well established whether in the 1 gallons or the 5 gallon bags) i give them:

15-20 mL's of the GROW(i'm sure you can use any of the grows out there, I just use PBP)

and the Karma the Cal mag at regular rates...

with added Nitrogen by way of "Natures Nectar"... or Organicare, but I like the Natures Nectar better...

Reason I use these is because they are OMRI listed Fully Organic Nutes, and the bottle contains just pure Nitrogen in regards to Nutrient Value... ;))

And by using the Pure Organic Nitrogen (at half the dose, mixed with the PBP GROW at regular dose) i am adding more Nitrogen, but in Organic form, as to keep from burning the plants if for some reason it ends up being too much, BUT, i hjave NEVER BURNED any of my Purple girls doing this....

That speeds them up, you might at times get a little stretching, but just a little, but over all it has made vegging the Purple Gals easier...

Novel by LOL....... DUB:whew

D

Dublo

Thank you! Subcool, it is my Honor to have grown you gear... I have many more pics for the Folks here, and I ENCOURAGE ANYONE WITH QUERKLE PICS TO POST THEM HERE IF THEY'D LIKE TA..... BLess!

ANd BTW, SUBCOOL, i have not ever found a plant in your gear that i did not like at allllll!!! It seems that every pheno of your gear I grow, stays around my neck of the woods... heh heh... Family always loves......BLess! ~DUB-LO

Rom420

Rom420

Hey Dub what are your flowering times like exactly? Good novel by the way ;)

Rom420

Rom420

Hey Sub I recently got your book man. Great pics with interesting backround info on all the strains. Great work! I think it's awesome for you to look in and comment on peoples grows. Much respect for that. Your strains seem very good and I cannot wait to give them a try.

K

Kalcu

Ya same here, I want to order a pack of querkle if I ever get an order form emailed to me from dr dank.......maybe I will just get the one from here if it's still around.

That and AO soon......she doesn't seem to be selling out like the Querkle. I just don't have all the money at once so it's kinda like gambling. To many stains selling out this spring and to many that are not going to be back around.

D

Dublo

Thank you ROM 420 and KALCU... Continued Blessings :))...

I can attest to the Querkle in subject Kalcu... You really won't be gambling when buying a pack of these, you are sure to find a All too good of a Keeper in a 10 pack.. I only sprouted 5 PACK... There's a female in there for sure that stinks in VEG... Permeates of Grapes and Skunk.. For sure to find a Keepper or threee.... : )) I ain't shittin ya either... God Bless!

purpleberry

purpleberry

Nice report Dublo, I had 10 seeds on hold but i cant wait, i made room last night after i saw your pics,and started 5 lol Its nice these like to be bushs because i moved towards growing plants larger. How many do u stick under a light to veg them to 3'? I dont think i need to go that big, i run 9 plants under a light, i figure if i went to 2-3' veg i would only need 4.

D

Dublo

GOod Mornin' P-Berry...Thank you for the words of encouragement... WHat ususally ends up happening for me is the seedlings get cloned off of and then those clones are vegged usually under some T5's for about 3-4 days... Then they go under a 400w or 600w MH for another few days or untill I can pop one of the cut's out of the lil pots and see that they are rooted... it takes usually about 5-6 days... I then take them to the 1 gallon pots/bags, and keep vegging, I veg a lot more thna I need simply because my folks can usually use extra plants.. So by the time I am ready to got to the 5 gallon bags it's been about 2 weeks and I end up with 9 girls, I use trays in my room so each side of the 3 x 6 tray has 9 plants.... i stuff all of my girls together and then let them veg another week or two... and then they are flipped...

So as I see it, if you only use 4 plants under the light, you will need to push them down somehow with SCROG or Netting, and veg a little longer,

The main thing you want to do is : HAVE NO HOLES IN YOUR "BIRDS EYE" VIEW OF YOUR CANOPY....

I hope this helps, and good luck you will absolutely LOVE Querkle...

Flavor is Dank, Aromas are Funk, and Bag appeal a million..... God Bless

A

addamzbomb

querkle

the medical clubs in oakland have this cutt is it ligit?

D

Dublo

I do not know if it is the same pheno as I found, and have not seen any pics of the Oaksterdam Cut in bloom so I couldn't tell ya fer sure....Bless!

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

this makes me very happy to know i got a 10 pack in the fridge :) waiting to run it with the rest of subs gear i have..jtr, space queen and the flav...great job dublo

S

Skunky

Wow bro really nice pheno you got there i'm gonna have to grab a pack good job mate keep it up.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
anyone know when these will be released again?

Top Bottom