For Your Enjoyment The Shake Separator!

• Thread starter guyNamedMe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

guyNamedMe

he wrote the discription in his link to download the open_source invention this is that description: DO NOT SELL MY IDEA: This is an OPEN_SOURCE invention of mine. This is placed in the center of a bottle, and a plant product that tends to dry up on top. After time the plant parts that "shake off" the whole "bud" will fall below. Basically this idea would act like a separator, or screen in the bottle itself. now you can use either the shake-off'd part, or the whole part for the purpose you desire.

PS. I made this for basil, and it only came to me soon after the other possibility:
So FYI - { if you are a dispensary }: by making a larger cylinder and placing this in the center and cutting off both ends. this can be used for a larger amount to shift through. If you need a modified one I may be able to help you modify it for your purposes. For free, as this is as I said, open_source.

PS. To everyone else:
I don't have a 3D printer or access to one, not even a car... so if you need one that's altered by its size let me know, and i will fix that for you, also if you need different shapes for different foodstuffs let me know as well. And BTW, the inside of the holes is supposed to help capture seeds, hence why it has threads. The threads on the outside is if the Shake Separator is too small, you can add silicon or the like to make it fit if you just don't want me to fix it for you.

-------->if you'd like to donate that would be very welcome:
ill answer questions for him, I'm his say, spokesperson. or ask him personally on twitter.

Frontfinalssepv2
Fullproductssepv2
8hrenderv2
Last edited:
Top Bottom