Forbidden Fruit Grow

• Thread starter Desertdweler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Desertdweler

Desertdweler

I am 18 days in on this strain. It is incredibly stinky at this point with fruity and tropical aromas. I figured I would share the experience with you folks.

She's purpling up insanely.....

Forbidden fruit grow

B

Burned Haze

Body plants pics please ( love seeing the structure of cannabis plants for diff phenoā€™s ) , but thanks for starting this thread (subbed!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Desertdweler

Desertdweler

The smell is still the same, Insane tropical cherry! But everything is getting bigger! I am really loving this strain. I can't wait for the first sampling... Gonna make sure my piece is spotless and clean. I will give as good of a smoke report as possible. Also will have some rare smokers try and give smoke report as well. If its REALLY good, then I might get it tested!

Desertdweler

Desertdweler

Unfortunately, my first run, got over-fertilzed. I was doing a variety tray and these babes did not like what the others did. Oh well... Chalk it up to experience. I am going to do a whole tray of this next so I will know to keep it light(feeding).

IMG 5097

IMG 5098

Flowers still look good, but fan leaves do not!

Desertdweler

Desertdweler

As you can sort of see in the 1st photo, the back plant, a strawberry-banana, is doing great. But the Fruit did not like the solution! That's ok. They are officially in Flush!

Desertdweler

Desertdweler

I got ya. The flower was purple from the get go. I imagine the entire thing being purple, inside and out, with wisps of other colors like orange, green, and white... who knows maybe even black!

I have decided to do some cold snapping and will drop my nighttime temps by 10 degrees each night.

QUESTION: What is a good temp difference between day and night, for enhancing purple colors?

Meakanu

Meakanu

I got ya. The flower was purple from the get go. I imagine the entire thing being purple, inside and out, with wisps of other colors like orange, green, and white... who knows maybe even black!

I have decided to do some cold snapping and will drop my nighttime temps by 10 degrees each night.

QUESTION: What is a good temp difference between day and night, for enhancing purple colors?

Nice.
I did 74 day with 64 night my last crop. Did the trick for me

Desertdweler

Desertdweler

This strain has blown me away! I am impressed with the aromas and also the flavor of the smoke. This is a very mellow, daytime social strain. But I hear that the exhaled smoke smells not so great for people who aren't smoking it. But if you are smoking it... Quite Yummy!

I do have a new batch going which seems to be doing ok.

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

how long did you take her? im growing one right now going into week 7. im really trying to see when i should start flushing

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I was getting this strain from a dispensary in Oregon. Absolutely my favorite all time. I'm looking everywhere for seeds but can't find any. Does anyone know where I can find some forbidden fruit seeds? This is the only strain I ever want to grow again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom