• Thread starter onisdad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Concentration

Concentration

Playing with the vacuum oven

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Nice pics Onisdad! I wanna try that GSC some day!

I just finished up some bomb shatter today!

For heat in this small vac chamber, I warm a tile in the oven than i place the warm tile and oil in the vac. Works great!

Errljune2013 004
Errljune2013 003
Errljune2013 005
Errljune2013 010

T

THCCBD420

I know this thread has been down a while but it's the only one for bho photos and I don't feel like starting another. This is my first run of bho. I decided to go with shatter only did a 7 gram blast but used decent buds. The yield is kinda low but I also froze my tube with product for 24 hours along with my vector tane. I read that could lower yield but increase potency? Can anyone clarify. The little green specs are bud bc I packed a bowl and didn't realize some had gotten into my blast Pyrex till I was already blasting. Stupid mistake won't make it again. Can anyone tell me how to increase yield of oil with smaller batches.thanks a bunch

T

THCCBD420

There's no bubbles that little guy was from moving it into the dish and those little marks on the side are from my tweezers bc I didn't want to handle it.

T

THCCBD420

And I was able to try it bc I forgot I busted my rig the other day and I still need to get a new one (so mad about that stupid move). Hits really smooth get a slight tingle in my lungs. Flavor is awesome. Doesn't smell that much. Enough to know it's sank buds but it's not the first thing yoh think. As for the high it's giving me a solid head high to start then it moves down. Kinda liking it

B

BestAround

first off.. why is it that people don't understand.. that that honeycomb people are making.. is full of butane? .. u should be making a shatter.. then whipping into wax.. or making into honeycomb.. but no.. people are idiots.. and rather smoke under purged honey comb.. I don't get it..
IF IT DONT SHATTER> IT DONT MATTER.

A

A-Roe

first off.. why is it that people don't understand.. that that honeycomb people are making.. is full of butane? .. u should be making a shatter.. then whipping into wax.. or making into honeycomb.. but no.. people are idiots.. and rather smoke under purged honey comb.. I don't get it..
IF IT DONT SHATTER> IT DONT MATTER.
I would have to say that it backwards. You meant that the so-called Shatter that people are making is full of Butane. I purge until mine has no reaction and I get this in about 8-12 hours.

A

A-Roe

If I would've stopped purging 5-7 hours before it would've looked like all of the so-called Shatter pics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom