FOTOS OF MY BHO OIL

• Thread starter onisdad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
onisdad

onisdad

Back again with another installment.... i made another batch today, this time doing my long slow low heat water baths for even twice as long as i was able to last time.
If you remember I had to go to my warehouse co-op grow for watering duty in the middle of purging the last batch. i was extremely happy with how it came out but there was still just a tiny bit of sparkle of leftover bute. i took the wax and put it into a metal tin and left it on a low 120-130 deg heat for a while to get rid of that extra sparkle. it made it a little darker but the stuff still came out killer.
this batch got my full undivided attention during its purge and water baths. i am not expecting to see any sparkle with this stuff.
I got such a great stress release while making this, i have been having a horrible past week or so and the only thing that keeps me going is my golden friend:) on top of my green friend.:D I don't know what i would do without my XtraX.o_O
IMAG2785

IMAG2786

IMAG2788

IMAG2789

IMAG2790

IMAG2791

IMAG2792

IMAG2796

IMAG2797

I will scrape her out and ball her up later... and take some pix with the end results for next post....

420alldaze

420alldaze

you are killin that oil bro. cant wait to try it myself. lookin forward to your wisdom ..

neverbreak

neverbreak

impressive results considered ya already removed all the kief prior to processing it. do ya find different batches smoke up with different effects?

neverbreak

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

pics are looking good bud!! yea i tried to rush it a few times, and theres ways you can rush and get a good product, but you gotta be blowing str8 crip and have a good boiler tech

awwwwwwww
I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY!!!

the pluto og nug
after blown n vacd in vessel
after initial scrape
dropped on a bowl
this dude smoked like a teeeeeeeeeeny dab...light weight obviously, he was supposed to be then heading out to a bar..mmmhhhmmmmmm more like to the bushes then the pillow...

Plutonugs
Plutio
Pluto2
Plutobowl
DUH
entropy99

entropy99

Why do your batches look so different? From the viscous, brown oily stuff to the yellow, buttery looking stuff.

Nice smoking glassware BTW!

onisdad

onisdad

Why do your batches look so different? From the viscous, brown oily stuff to the yellow, buttery looking stuff.

It has to do with the butane purging method. through the advice of some of the good folk here on the farm i am improving my methods. the dark oily stuff is purged quickly with a high heat (over160deg) the yellow buttery stuff has been purged with a slower lower heat(140deg or less).

i am going to repost a link here that I got from a fellow thcfarmer that gives the total low down on BHO...

http://skunkpharmresearch.com/bho-extraction/

some of my more difficult questions about the art were answered there.
thanks crom for originally posting this link in the wake and bake thread! Which if you haven't checked that thread out, you should! Lots of of good farmers oils, waxes and nugs too! here is a link....

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/wakenbake.33511

onisdad

onisdad

impressive results considered ya already removed all the kief prior to processing it. do ya find different batches smoke up with different effects?

neverbreak
Definately! The nuncio or the dark oily stuff is more couch-lock or knock you out sort of high while the LunaWax seems to make me a bit hyper, like i want to clean the house or get outside kind of high. from what i can tell, it really effects everyone differently, which is sort of where I accociated it to the name Nuncio. I got Nuncio from Clive Barker's Great and Secret Show. The oil Nuncio in that book effected everyone differently also!

skuzz99

skuzz99

Hehehehe! :cool: LULz thats the best part! about 30g trim yields about 2g-3g of erl. Oh and did I mention that the trim has all been run through a tumbler and had all the kief removed already! All of this oil was made with tumbled trim meaning there was no glands left on the outside of the product.

fukn sweet broski! gettin the most out of ur grows, i like it. def makin sum hash on my next harvest. thanx for the inspiration!

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

Definately! The nuncio or the dark oily stuff is more couch-lock or knock you out sort of high while the LunaWax seems to make me a bit hyper, like i want to clean the house or get outside kind of high. from what i can tell, it really effects everyone differently, which is sort of where I accociated it to the name Nuncio. I got Nuncio from Clive Barker's Great and Secret Show. The oil Nuncio in that book effected everyone differently also!
hmmm barker fan..nice..got his autograph on a #1 hellraiser comic from a bookstiore when i was a kid..read coldheart canyon? great author/artist/director
pinhead ftw
thought i remembered the nuncio from somewhere...

onisdad

onisdad

hmmm barker fan..nice..got his autograph on a #1 hellraiser comic from a bookstiore when i was a kid..read coldheart canyon? great author/artist/director
pinhead ftw
thought i remembered the nuncio from somewhere...
I have not read Cold Heart Canyon yet. i have read just about everything else he wrote though which gives me an idea. I made a batch tonight and here are some of the fotos mixed in with some paintings done by Clive for his Abarat novel...
IMAG2918

IMAG2958

IMAG2920

IMAG2953

IMAG2923

IMAG2951

I split this batch and turned some of it to Nuncio and some into LunaWax...
IMAG2924

IMAG2949

IMAG2930

IMAG2948

i have a bunch more pictures of this batch and it still needs to slow purge for a bit before getting scraped out of the pyrex so more shots to come....

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I think there are worms in your oil. It's the 3rd photo of post 33, that's half of 6th photo of post 66 or 666. That's fucked up. How do you purge worms from oil?

outwest

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

you have to talk to pinhead...its a pretty hard purge..involves chains and hooks..loud bell sounds...

read cold heart..maybe one of faves..
ahh i remember when i was a lad when nightbreed came out..that was a cool book -cabal
you shoulda seen my cenobite inspired halloween costume..won every contest i went to that night..like 4
yea hes a crazy artist..i was bummed there was supposed to be a gallery show of his a while back and it was like cancelled in la or something..
have u seen his bf??
dudes one twisted hombre...hes a grimey vato..
the newest book of his i wasnt very impressed with..
mr something or other..about a demon or something..

oh wait are we talking wax here??

onisdad

onisdad

I think there are worm in your oil. It's the 3rd photo of post 33, that's half of 6th photo of post 66 or 666. That's fucked up. How do you purge worms from oil?

outwest
You dont purge the worm! You smoke the worm! Like a fine agave tequila! that shit will make you trip!

And you do know that my name "onisdad" basically means Father of the Demon,
oni's (demon in japanese) Dad.
That name was given to me by the Great Dognanny of SF when my first hellspawn was adopted on June 6th of the year 2006 or 6.6.06!
IMAG2962

310611 10150308730511260 651896259 8173278 130294830 n

onisdad

onisdad

So after i have done the water bath purge for so long and the wax starts to harden I will switch over to the light bulb purging method. Normally i scrape it out of the pyrex and put it into a metal tin for this part of the procedure but i feel it tends to purge better when left more spread out than balled up and stuck together so i put the pie dish on top of the lamp and would you know it, it held. I have measured the temp here and it gets to about an average of 125-130 or so but with the pyrex is going to insulate it a bit so its not even that high of a purge.
IMAG2935

IMAG2915

IMAG2916

IMAG2922

IMAG2925

IMAG2926

IMAG2928

this is what i had scraped out of the pyrex before starting this batch tonight.it got sit in the pie dish all spread out for almost a week or so...nice long time purge no heat. the stuff is smoking beautifully while i am waiting for the new batch to cure more.
IMAG2932

here is some video of the pyrex with all the pretty wax just after its hot water bath...

neverbreak

neverbreak

nice, sounds like i'd be with the lunawax. gotta love hyper highs!

neverbreak

Latest posts

Top Bottom