FOTOS OF MY BHO OIL

• Thread starter onisdad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
entropy99

entropy99

It has to do with the butane purging method. through the advice of some of the good folk here on the farm i am improving my methods. the dark oily stuff is purged quickly with a high heat (over160deg) the yellow buttery stuff has been purged with a slower lower heat(140deg or less).

i am going to repost a link here that I got from a fellow thcfarmer that gives the total low down on BHO...

http://skunkpharmresearch.com/bho-extraction/

some of my more difficult questions about the art were answered there.
thanks crom for originally posting this link in the wake and bake thread! Which if you haven't checked that thread out, you should! Lots of of good farmers oils, waxes and nugs too! here is a link....

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/wakenbake.33511

Interesting. Which is higher purity?

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

fucking loving the lamp shade pruge!!!!lol
lamp purge ftw-
no really appliances make great heatsources sometimes....could prob purge on a dryer...
mmmm a stereo reciever...lol
constant veryyyy low heat is ur friend whole purging AND going for a honeycombish waxy product-
low level heating pad works well too!

heres a new batch..one of best yielders as of late..
2 zips in just under a half o of some of the best clear sap i have ever had...i knew it was gonna yield cuz it was some of the stickiest buds i have in a while...
snatched up the rest based on yield...
was a pimpy plat og master cross.....
dripping..
ive found its not as much the visible whiteness or crystalization of ur buds which seems to works best for blasting, but the goo factor...
like moisture/resin...
ive blown super frosty looking stuff thats abs crip, but was a tadddddddd on the drier side, barely, made killl caviar just didnt yield that great...
DEF not as good as one wouldve thought based on the triched out look of the nugs...
goo factor...moisture...thats what im saying...
sorry to digress!!!!!

Clearplaster
onisdad

onisdad

Another weekend is here so here is another batch.

here is the first tube as it landed in the pyrex..
IMAG3104

second tube caused some strange formations in the puddle, anyone have any idea exactly what this is? my guess is that it is the plant waxes(non-thc/cbd) the darker oily stuff being the thc/cbd.n.
IMAG3108

third tube caused even more weird honeycomb floaters...
IMAG3120

IMAG3125

after she has been in her bath for a bit, looks like peanut butter,mmmmmm...
IMAG3128

IMAG3130

then on to the lamp for the long slow low purge
IMAG3135

oh!i think it may be time to take a break...
IMAG3141

IMAG3142

Gotta keep working the art!Love the art, live the art....

IMAG3111
derelict

derelict

cool results, never tried bho before. was just reading up on it. crazy how different the results can be by just changing the process a little.

mack 10

mack 10

Low temp, long purge. Crumbly texture,full melt mind blower. get some greasproof paper/parchment. much easyer than tinfoil. Just scrape it up like normal(your bho) but straight onto the greaseproof instead of tinfoil. Much less hassle.

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

pics 3 and 4 are what i think or am assuming are plant waxes....
the reason i come to this conclusion is many times after gas is purged u can still see the wax just sitting on top of the oil depending on what method u use, but u can clearly see shit floating that wispy milky lookin stuff...
im wondering if u can filter at this stage and just filter waxes n shit right out while its still cold n get an effect similar to winterization without having to use the e2oh or whatever alcohol is...lol
just dont know what that stuff really is..seems if it was waxews n shit u could filter it out n save some time no?
also...on a side note i will be doing an experiment tonite i believe..
i have a can of pure isobutane, which is what i understood was cheaper less quality butane compared to normal or n-butane...
so i think i have seen one or two threads of people claiming it works well or even better? person prob didnt know what they were talking about, cuz come to think of it, i think it was co2 man...lol
well regardless, im gonna try a small run-maybe 7 gr side by side w vector or power n pure iso which is i believe ronson or some other brand...

onisdad

onisdad

Damn Mack 10 that stuff is looking KILLER! And everyone is invited to play! The more the merrier and besides its all for the furthering and progressing of the knowledge of the art!
And Scfsynd, I am all for all experiments! I have found a local dollar store selling cans of "camping butane" that are in a strange shaped can and have a wierd nozzel that i need an adapter for to make work in my tube.
I am going to have to look into this isobutane thing.
Here are some shots of last nights batch this morning after slow/low purging overnight.
IMAG3152

IMAG3153

IMAG3155

IMAG3156

IMAG3157

IMAG3158

IMAG3159

here are some shots from the underside of the pyrex
IMAG3146

IMAG3147

Tankgrl

Tankgrl

Wow where to begin. As mentioned switch to parchment paper, you should only be using 4x or more refined butane, those particles of black in your oil isnt from the bho, its either plant material or dirt, either way your not screening your oil to keep it particle free. Use unbleached coffee filter or cheese cloth. Get a Vac purge! Even a hand brake bleeder is better than your heating method. Dont use heat, kills the flavor! Get yourself a rotary vac pump and a set of manifold gauges, thats under $200. Youve been doing this for 2 years and havent thought of these things?

Tankgrl

Tankgrl

What are you using for an extraction tube? NO Plastics only glass or stainless.

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

[quote=" Dont use heat, kills the flavor! ?[/quote]

ive found that as long as you dont use direct flame ie fire purge...then you dont have to worry too too much about destroying flavor...u can use heat as long as u dont burn it...
great things to use-
blow dryer
heat gun
heat pad
ive heard of stereo receivers for a few days
and i even think the lamp shade tech works quite well...havent done it, but looks ok to me?
things not so great to use...
big ass torch

vac may get you to the top of the mountain faster, but certainly not mando in my experience...
anyways my half cent

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

i just had to look back at black stuff? then saw what tankgurl was refng too prob the few leaves or whatever made it in...
yea filter..id be scared of cheesecloth w bho personally...ive used it for cooking oil/butter not on smoking oil..seems like itd trap too much oil
i have a tech for getting out the lil bits that make it in...somewhere on here or lol..

more phlix...this was a busy .3 diff runs 1 night...

Newbounty
mack 10

mack 10

^^nice, busy last night,lol the blue dream looks dangerous! love me some wi fi mind melt. Great work Syn.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Wow where to begin. As mentioned switch to parchment paper, you should only be using 4x or more refined butane, those particles of black in your oil isnt from the bho, its either plant material or dirt, either way your not screening your oil to keep it particle free. Use unbleached coffee filter or cheese cloth. Get a Vac purge! Even a hand brake bleeder is better than your heating method. Dont use heat, kills the flavor! Get yourself a rotary vac pump and a set of manifold gauges, thats under $200. Youve been doing this for 2 years and havent thought of these things?

Hey Onisdad,
There is more than one way to skin a cat! ... They are your cats, and I love pussy!... Stay true brotha!

onisdad

onisdad

Here are some more shots of this last batch, all purged and pretty...
IMAG3187

IMAG3209

Having done a longer lamp purge this time around has made the stuff a little drier, almost crunchy
IMAG3215

IMAG3217

IMAG3227

IMAG3231

oh and did somebody say something about pussies?
Cat traps

Cat is going to likk you

Funny black cat angry

onisdad

onisdad

I know we all know this and this is sad about Tommy but it still proves that HEMP OIL works against cancer.....

Tommy chong 300

Latest posts

Top Bottom