FOTOS OF MY BHO OIL

• Thread starter onisdad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jyip

jyip

imag0950-jpg.271867

looks like the zig zag man in the erl oni! lol are those vacuum claener tubes ya blast thru?? im luvin my hmk curve & silica rig i got now
49977df3ab23  1353695291000
E324bffc77c3  1353731445000

onisdad

onisdad

The batch i made this week is not waxing up like I like it too! Oh well! Still tastes good anyway. And I swear to you, I in no way tried to fabricate or photoshop any of these pics....but for some reason, faces just seemed to pop up in my erl!
IMAG1031
IMAG1033
IMAG1034
IMAG1035

this next shot is my favorite....check out the skull like reflection from the flash in the lower center portion of this pic!
IMAG1036

onisdad

onisdad

Wow have i been slacking on my posts here! but not slacking in my waxing! here are some pics of the latest batch and maybe i will go back and post pics from the batches that i missed posting.
IMAG1375

IMAG1377

IMAG1379

IMAG1380

IMAG1381

IMAG1382

These next shots are of this wax removed from the pyrex and placed on a gift given to me of glass from Venice Italy.

IMAG1384

IMAG1387

IMAG1391

onisdad

onisdad

So this will be the first post on this site with my ipad.

These are some photos of the batch I made today. More of the trim of unknown strain but its most likely a sour d or headband.

I have had some issues with previous batches and getting them to wax up instead of just sapping up.

There is also a pic of my vector torch and my birthday present from my good friend... A hand blown glass extractor.

I hope this works! I can't see my pics in the preview....

onisdad

onisdad

So, here we are again with another batch or two. The first is some WiFi and the second darker stuff is headband.
IMAG1412

IMAG1414

IMAG1416

IMAG1423

IMAG1425

IMAG1426

IMAG1427

Also, as a heads up, the next batch should be a run of Girl Scout Cookies. i will include this shot of one of the flowers that the trim came from....
IMAG1430

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey my brother, been too long since i dropped in. looking killer as always. looks like theres no shortage of goodies in your world...lol hope everyone is doing well.

onisdad

onisdad

Today was the day that i was planning on replacing my Ti nail. I have a K.O. domeless and i just was feeling like a change so i went down to haight st and finally, they had arrived! H.E. Infiniti nail!!!!Last time I was in the shop and had asked about the infiniti nail, the owner looked real bummed out and said to me " you know I just saw him at a trade show and i was waiting my turn to talk to him and i had to leave before i was able to ask him where our back order on those were." At first i was unsure as to who he was referring to when he pulls out his phone and says" Hey Task! Where is our back order, i missed you at the trade show and your what? at another trade show now? I know your a busy man but my guy here is really itching to get an infiniti nail!"

Here she is...

IMAG1446

IMAG1451

IMAG1449

IMAG1453

IMAG1442

IMAG1444

IMAG1441
IMAG1445
SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

i wanna see the gsc run....man blast the gsc flowerssssssss!!!! i justttt did that strain and lit looks like same exact shit...legit gsc..yielded 8 gr per oz...yee

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
i wanna see the gsc run....man blast the gsc flowerssssssss!!!! i justttt did that strain and lit looks like same exact shit...legit gsc..yielded 8 gr per oz...yee
How does your GSC run look? Sure many cookie heads would love to see it :)

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

it looked like clear yellow silly putty...i didnt wax it..it was amazing...unfortunately, due to le heat in my neck of the woods, i no longer use an iph or take pics or post pics or insta or facebook or any of that..so cant do pic thing for now...
it was totally stable but pliable...not shat..really..i mean if u twist or pull quick i guess it does shnap, but at same time totally pliable...
taste flave amazing...and i swear the flowers sap purged faster than some other strains..its was bell clear and quick...(vac ov helps of course..) supposed to get more of this strain in a week..DEFFFF rinsing it again...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah, cookies makes good bubble so I'll bet the wax or sap is bombay!

Top Bottom