Found A Big Old Male

• Thread starter DigitalGenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DigitalGenetics

DigitalGenetics

Breeder
Oh I think it will be worth it.. With those genetics it will be hard not to. I hate to say it but good job on your breeding... Open pollination.
STR8
thank you i need it my buddies are laughing at me but i allways wanted to do this, big expense but its all good

north knect

north knect

thank you i need it my buddies are laughing at me but i allways wanted to do this, big expense but its all good
Did u have somebody watching them while u were gone? How did that male go so long with out beenibg seen lol?

str8smokn

str8smokn

Dude looks like a F'n stud too. The parents ... That's funny,I've been trying to get my parents to let me grow on their 4acres but neighbors are to close. Oh and I'm not in a good state...hah.
STR8

DigitalGenetics

DigitalGenetics

Breeder
Dude looks like a F'n stud too. The parents ... That's funny,I've been trying to get my parents to let me grow on their 4acres but neighbors are to close. Oh and I'm not in a good state...hah.
STR8
im lucky im in canada lol

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

My pops helps out every now and then but he pays for himself with all the mistakes he makes hahaha
I miss my wifi#3. Crossed with snow lotus... I'd be happy to put a bunch in the greenhouse.

Top Bottom