Fox Farm, House & Garden, Advanced Base Challenge

• Thread starter darkpink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Nice thread, its hard to get accurate side by sides due to all the differences in environment. Def looks likeAN base rocked it, and personally i dislike that company.

S

ShiftyThumb

Pretty sure you gotta use the shooting powder and Bud XL with HG if you wanna pull a bigger yield. Good info to know though. I appreciate your posting your experiment.

bdwbadd

bdwbadd

Thanks darkpink. I have been using AN's Sensi A&B for a couple of years and recently switched over to Heavy 16. This has inspired me to actually do a test run between the two
Thanks darkpink. I have been using AN's Sensi A&B for a couple of years and recently switched over to Heavy 16. This has inspired me to actually do a test run between the two.
you might like to see this guys test on the sa me Idea growingforfreedom on you tube

akbuds

akbuds

Sensi blooms ran me $12 each bottle a and b $22 total.
House and garden $13 each a and b $26 total.
Fox farm big bloom $16, tiger bloom $20, and grow big $20, total $56.

I chose three clones out of 45, same strain, proportions and size. flowered from clone to 54 days.

Results blew my mind!

Fox farm yielded 14.6 grams
House and garden yielded 15.8 grams
Advanced yielded 24.2 grams

These three plants were in the same tent, under the same light and conditions side by side!

I use sog technique flowered from clone with all my grows and this yield increase changed my whole perspective about this company. I now use sensi bloom a and b bases with my previous feeding programs and its just amazing to see such a differance with just a base change.

Another very noticable differance right off was the canopy. every single plant is the same height and width with bud sites popping sooner. I always had straglers here and there falling behind when using ff and hg creating an uneven canopy top at times, irratating. a even Canopy top means a world of differance in a sog grow.

As far as dried bud quality goes they all looked equally similar in appearance. I gave several samples of each to my friends and they can't tell any notable differance.

as far as there other products I'm not sure. I did purchase a bottle of bud candy and am using it on my current grow. looking forward to seeing the final results.

Aside from substantial yield increases. Fox farm cost me more money and i think are a pain in the ass to mix. each of the three bottles is a different ml per gallon ratio and I still resorted to theyre chart for referance at times and it changes through the flowering. Advanced was staight up 16ml per gallon through out. Can't forget that.

Simply there's always gonna be negatie pesamistic peoples saying this and that about anything and everything, advanced or not. I was skeptic and had to test there hype myself and see it for my own eyes.

Next I will try this cutting edge bases against advanced. Always keeping an open mind.

peace
I have been using the Advanced Nutrients I am impressed

Top Bottom