Fox farm soil!

• Thread starter Rory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rory

Ok, I need some help here! Im growing another grow in So Cal this summer and i went with Fox Farm for my first time last summer and saw pretty good results out of it! I went with Oceans Forest! I just opended the bag and poored it into my buckets! And that was it! Are there better ways that people have used with Fox Farm, what i mean, is do you blend any other fox farm soil products together to make a better soil medium? Or is Oceans Forrest the best way to go!? Pics of the product would be nice too!! Thanks!! By the way, i only want to use Fox Farm because i have someone who gives me mad discount on foxfarm soil!

P

paulycali

I would just add some perilite to the mix. Keep it simple!

Good luck man

G

ganjherbsmoke

ive used OF and it works pretty well on its own or if you mix it with light warrior or just get some perlite, theyre huge bags of chunky perlite are mad cheap as is

i like happy frog a lot tho it comes in a 2 cu ft bag instead of 1.5 and is actually cheaper than OF is at most places around me, i like that it has mycorrhizae and humic acid in it.

good luck this year bro

J

JonDoe

all 4 happy frog, light warr., F.F.O.F.,& #4 chunky perlite.
more perlite faster drain so add to suit your needs.
im currently on 1 bag F.F.o.F & 4 gal of perlite(homer bucket 4in from top)nothing 2 precise.i only feed h20 & cal mag. for first 2 waterings.

Top Bottom