Fox Farm with Frebo

• Thread starter frebo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frebo

frebo

I’m back. I haven’t been on the pharm for a while. I have always used OG Biowar, teas and someone’s Grow and Bloom. This year I have chosen to follow the Fox Farm System. First I bought clones starting in February and March. Oh, I am in Oregon, and being legal here, lots of clones and seeds are readily available at all the dispensaries.

Fox farm with frebo
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Cool, I’ll await the results! I’ve run FF and being pricey, it does perform but use 1/2 thr dose they say and work it up, and may need to dial back if nute burn happens.

frebo

frebo

I got the Fox Farm Dirty Dozen today. So I mixed up week 2 nutrients and fed the girls. I also made a foliar spray with the Flowers Kiss and applied it. I also made a tea for tomorrow. I haven’t had to water for a couple of days. Turns out 2 of the items on the schedule were not in the dozen, so I ordered those today.

77BD643D 93FD 467C B2C6 A7994F9AA6C1
frebo

frebo

Cool, I’ll await the results! I’ve run FF and being pricey, it does perform but use 1/2 thr dose they say and work it up, and may need to dial back if nute burn happens.

I’ve always felt that if you weren’t twisting a few leaves you could add more nutrients.
A little of my history:
I didn’t smoke marijuana until I was 21 in 1968 and planted Mexican dirt weed seeds that year in my flower bed. They died. For years after I tried growing in the woods, indoors and in a building with a corrugated semi-clear plastic panels in the roof and in bathtubs. I’ve had mostly good results. I once crossed two strains and got weed(Hemp) that gave you nothing but a headache. I have grown more than one 6 lb. plant, mostly Purple Hindu Kush(Yeager). Last year our growing season was cut short and NONE of my plants fully finished before they would have rotted from the moisture. This year we(I have two retired college buddies helping me) started early. We added a pickup full of some really nice mostly composted goat shit full of red worms to the depleated soil. Also we added a bag of alfalfa meal, bat guano and Azomite.

Our plants looked great this morning. I did find a number of Lady Bugs and this pair “wrestling”.
8597E48A 06F7 464C AE0B 38C1E0710F35

frebo

frebo

I’ve always felt that if you weren’t twisting a few leaves you could add more nutrients.
A little of my history:
I didn’t smoke marijuana until I was 21 in 1968 and planted Mexican dirt weed seeds that year in my flower bed. They died. For years after I tried growing in the woods, indoors and in a building with a corrugated semi-clear plastic panels in the roof and in bathtubs. I’ve had mostly good results. I once crossed two strains and got weed(Hemp) that gave you nothing but a headache. I have grown more than one 6 lb. plant, mostly Purple Hindu Kush(Yeager). Last year our growing season was cut short and NONE of my plants fully finished before they would have rotted from the moisture. This year we(I have two retired college buddies helping me) started early. We added a pickup full of some really nice mostly composted goat shit full of red worms to the depleated soil. Also we added a bag of alfalfa meal, bat guano and Azomite.

Our plants looked great this morning. I did find a number of Lady Bugs and this pair “wrestling”. View attachment 986049
A

And those leaves look a little cupped.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
A little of my history:

Our plants looked great this morning. I did find a number of Lady Bugs and this pair “wrestling”. View attachment 986049
Here is A few pics from egg to larvea to adult cycles in my Greenhouse’s

66266181 FE71 421B 8032 BA20D0DCC2D5
855DA3BD 334A 4395 869F 6C709DEFBA66
871A3730 5560 4827 8CF8 66DB803C9B08
7996A293 04F7 41A2 B612 F73AEAB52D33
5EFD191B AC86 457E B0FB 29B336B33C90
frebo

frebo

Here is A few pics from egg to larvea to adult cycles in my Greenhouse’s
Those black ones are lady bugs? Wow, I have killed some of those not knowing what they are. Stay with me I may need more help.

frebo

frebo

A few days after planting about May 1 2020. Netting about installed.

3861124F 8CAF 4593 8C69 101F10D86E77
frebo

frebo

I found a few spider mites and I know the lady bugs will probably take care of them, but I hit them with Organicide(Neem in it) spray and turned off the irrigation as it has been raining.
The plants are blowing up. It amazes me how they grow in Veg. I have been pinching a lot of tops and trimming lower branches that never amount to anything anyway.
DC52B30E D854 4E1F A8E9 D37B521B9988

frebo

frebo

I caught them again. I’ve never had this many lady bugs. I have purchased lady bugs locally and let thousands go in the garden and be lucky to see a couple The next day.
3C6ADA14 8538 4CDF B9EC 94F20ED3CB3A

Last edited:
frebo

frebo

Yesterday we dusted with Azomite and Neem Seed Meal and fed a tea with molasses, fish emulsion, Bolashi, Humic, guano, alphalfa meal and dash of Fox Farm Microbe. I followed with a foliar spray with water. Tonight I will mix in a little Cal-Mag after my son told me they could be greener.

frebo

frebo

Photo this morning. I’m moving to week four of the FF schedule and fed a tea + CAL MAG last night.
C1475323 261C 42E0 A338 B6F5B3B50D68
I also sprayed them with FF Flowers KISS as prescribed in the FF Schedule.That’s a volunteer from last years crop growing out of the ground in front of the raised bed. It’s probably pollinated with hemp from down the road. It could be interesting.
So, these clones have been under 24 hour light(big yard light in the garden) until now and are vegging quit nicely. June 1st I am turning the light off and flushing with the FF Sledgehammer.

frebo

frebo

Five days after turning off my yard light the tops are showing an increase in growth looking like they are starting the flowering stage.
6C73E110 4B50 458D B8A2 904D930F1319

frebo

frebo

Today’s update photo. I’m in week 7 of Fox Farm's feeding schedule. They are growing like “WEEDS” and I am finding NO BUGS.
C7EAAFAE EB73 44EA 899C EB4968F0BDDA

Top Bottom