Fox Farm???

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

I mean let's be honest here, the ones in in the first tent that are mixed up with my soil in the stuff from Walmart on clearance , so okay bad soil bad water I'll eat these that's cool ...... all the ones that are in the Solo cups there over 10 days old or older... they're in the two-week range the four that are in the little containers are 11 days old those are Jack hefer the last ones that I planted with the THC bombs all the Solo cups are you there Happy Frog ocean forest or a 50/50 mix of those two with all water that I bought okay so there's no excuse for all 30 of those beans I just got f*****..

Also like I said I gave the guy a chance.....>>> I emailed him asked him if he had any problems,, told him what I done.... I've picked the easiest strains possible because I had moved...... I knew what I was getting into I wasn't trying to bulshit nobody.... he offered me some seeds, and I told him that wasn't what it was all about, I dropped the photos you know cuz Auto's are not my thing.... I don't you know I haven't done them so I'll eat those two.

But then when I start on these photos and I do know what I'm doing, and I emailed the guy back and he's telling me I got to do surgery on the beans, and I had to order in my cart, but I was waiting to see how these beans were, because these were going to be for spring and I told him I said you know I'm not asking for anything free here give me a good big discount and I'll think about buying some more from you cuz I explain to him you know I'm I'm going to eat you know part of the problem probably is what I'm doing but at this point I just got screwed
20190930 074349
20190930 074304
20190930 074232

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

all 6 open but only 1 really had a tail after 3 days, they all went into soil last night and marked
I really did get some

BS Beans............. but if I can just get a few going I'll be ok
the way this is going I'll be back in ca soon anyways..... I'll just get the stuff there , shit I can't even find a seed company that's even in the usa, looks like it will be cheaper to just do the drive......

I still have like 14 beans left from MSNL and there not even worth my time to mess with at this point.... I got around 80 beans form them for a big waste of time......... and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
you know the method,practice with shit beans as you call them,give another go with what you learned and see if there shit beans,i had 2 floaters out of all,this morn i have only one that didnt crack,so 1 gal pots straight stalk in the 2x4x5 tent,im gonna give my outside veggie soil a try in the tent,i need to know if it will do as it does for the veggies,because all tha shade cloth and extreme work im doing in the bottom garden might just hide a tree if you dig what a redneck hippie be saying hahahah

basscaptain

basscaptain

also I told him that he could watch this bs on my grow here and gave him my user name so He can be watching and could reply...

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I mean let's be honest here, the ones in in the first tent that are mixed up with my soil in the stuff from Walmart on clearance , so okay bad soil bad water I'll eat these that's cool ...... all the ones that are in the Solo cups there over 10 days old or older... they're in the two-week range the four that are in the little containers are 11 days old those are Jack hefer the last ones that I planted with the THC bombs all the Solo cups are you there Happy Frog ocean forest or a 50/50 mix of those two with all water that I bought okay so there's no excuse for all 30 of those beans I just got f*****..

Also like I said I gave the guy a chance.....>>> I emailed him asked him if he had any problems,, told him what I done.... I've picked the easiest strains possible because I had moved...... I knew what I was getting into I wasn't trying to bulshit nobody.... he offered me some seeds, and I told him that wasn't what it was all about, I dropped the photos you know cuz Auto's are not my thing.... I don't you know I haven't done them so I'll eat those two.

But then when I start on these photos and I do know what I'm doing, and I emailed the guy back and he's telling me I got to do surgery on the beans, and I had to order in my cart, but I was waiting to see how these beans were, because these were going to be for spring and I told him I said you know I'm not asking for anything free here give me a good big discount and I'll think about buying some more from you cuz I explain to him you know I'm I'm going to eat you know part of the problem probably is what I'm doing but at this point I just got screwedView attachment 899978View attachment 899980View attachment 899981

Wait how many seeds did you try to germinate and how many sprouted?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you can pm me a address and i'll send you these and you can try them then..... Cause I'm over Dave and his BS..............................

this isn't the 1st time I have popped Beans and I know when I have been Fucked........ I was going to just say my Bad on it all and just act like it's my fault... but I'll NEVER Buy Anything There again.................................
patience grass hopper,you did have water problems if you remember,one last shot and i bet you be surprised hahah,next we work on texture and NPK testing,i got to go let these folks rip the hair off my chest and shoot me full of speed for the heart today,when i get done we will talk ,just might make a super hero out of you ,i think the post theother day of your lady and car,might have effected you loosing that toupee down the interstate,you be fine ,think like this,these days folk pay up to 300 bucks for a hair cut,my day it cost a buck,but look how much money you save ,i do,sunscreen lot cheaper than a hair cut hahahhh

basscaptain

basscaptain

Wait how many seeds did you try to germinate and how many sprouted?
patience grass hopper,you did have water problems if you remember,one last shot and i bet you be surprised hahah,next we work on texture and NPK testing,i got to go let these folks rip the hair off my chest and shoot me full of speed for the heart today,when i get done we will talk ,just might make a super hero out of you ,i think the post theother day of your lady and car,might have effected you loosing that toupee down the interstate,you be fine ,think like this,these days folk pay up to 300 bucks for a hair cut,my day it cost a buck,but look how much money you save ,i do,sunscreen lot cheaper than a hair cut hahahhh
and I said I would eat the 1st 20 or so but now I have 30 beans in good soil, good water and 3 sprouted, at some point you call a spade a spade...... those 6 thc bombs if I wasn't in this spot I would of planted 2 and shit caned the other 4 there NEVER going to Grow and I know this.....

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

and I said I would eat the 1st 20 or so but now I have 30 beans in good soil, good water and 3 sprouted, at some point you call a spade a spade...... those 6 thc bombs if I wasn't in this spot I would of planted 2 and shit caned the other 4 there NEVER going to Grow and I know this.....

Whenever i have seeds that dont sprout it is because of proper moisture or more likely temperature.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Old seeds can have thicker shells. Also their are sometimes genetic duds. Having bred a few beans, I get about 98% germination or better. Just had one sprout and get above ground, only to fall over and die. It was not damped off and the siblings are fine. Since I am POSITVE (you never know with seedbank seeds) that all seeds came from the same batch etc..I am pretty confident in my guess.

If you have thick shelled seeds or some don't seem to be germinating,,put them in a baggie with fine grit sandpaper and shake to scuff them up..try again. I have about a 40% avg of success with "bad" seed that way. Back in the day, we used a small matchbox..LOL

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
TY, but I have more than enough here. I complained to them once about a strain that was not what it was supposed to be..They apologized and sent me a free 10 pk of my choice. Stealth was included free. Their cheese, and Super Lemon Haze were a killer. The problem is that they are a broker and buy all over the place, so there will be ups and downs. When I bought, there were not as many choices that took CCs. I won't use Zodaka, or any of the other online services, but maintain a low limit CC just for beans. If anyone goes rogue, the CC is small enough not to hurt, as I would hate to explain a claim for not receiving my Marijuana Seeds! LMFAO

LMAO kind of like US custom letters where they seize seeds but let you know "you can always contact us if you think this was in error".....let me get right on that.

hps4891

hps4891

Old seeds can have thicker shells. Also their are sometimes genetic duds. Having bred a few beans, I get about 98% germination or better. Just had one sprout and get above ground, only to fall over and die. It was not damped off and the siblings are fine. Since I am POSITVE (you never know with seedbank seeds) that all seeds came from the same batch etc..I am pretty confident in my guess.

If you have thick shelled seeds or some don't seem to be germinating,,put them in a baggie with fine grit sandpaper and shake to scuff them up..try again. I have about a 40% avg of success with "bad" seed that way. Back in the day, we used a small matchbox..LOL
Oh this really works so good for me!

basscaptain

basscaptain

well New Beans are on the way also :)
and I did
Sand paper up 3 more THC BomB Beans and put them in the jar about 30 mins ago..........

We are Re Grouping and Starting this Again F..k It

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

well New Beans are on the way also :)
and I did
Sand paper up 3 more THC BomB Beans and put them in the jar about 30 mins ago..........

We are Re Grouping and Starting this Again F..k It

I smoked some thc bomb a dispensary owner here grew. It was his personal headstash. It was as they say “the bomb”!

Also shows dispensary owners sell the public garbage and keep the good nugs for themselves. Lol cause everything in his store menu sucked.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

damn bro,look what you did haahha,had 2 floaters,dumped them,all the rest popped,so got 4 hard luck,20 yr old seeds,my baby and still working line 10 yrs later,3 sweet lucy,4 nigerian sunshine,shit i only hope for 2 females hahahah,no idea how im gonna get thisoff,INDOOR GORILLA GROW MICRO SIZE IN CUPS,HIDING FROM KIDS OH YA,i highly doubt they will make to flower,be fun running them in veg though,babies and veg i enjoy,flowers just ruin the plants make um so ugly i just burn um up haahaha

Top Bottom