chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Blowfish

Blowfish from way back.

H

happy b

its a good product, used it yrs ago. AN has a lot of hype and they like to push 20 bottles + in there feeding programes. Im digging GH Flora Nova , Kool Bloom powder and liquid, floralicious. its simple and fire. i like to supplement other products in threw growth like AN blood bud, Bush Master and a few others. should check it out.
Avoid advanced nutes.theyr way WAY over priced.stick to the cheaper ones that have been around for years.like GHE or canna.
i dont know if any of you guys have tried the AN ph perfect line?ph perfect my scrote sack.it was hiting 6.4 after i had put in everything.6.4!?that is definetly NOT PERFECT ph.

quantumcloud

quantumcloud

have access to goat manure but never considered its use until now...duh! experimenting with WW, HB, PGSC in horse manure compost right now. Looking very promising.

G gnome

G gnome

Avoid advanced nutes.theyr way WAY over priced.stick to the cheaper ones that have been around for years.like GHE or canna.
i dont know if any of you guys have tried the AN ph perfect line?ph perfect my scrote sack.it was hiting 6.4 after i had put in everything.6.4!?that is definetly NOT PERFECT ph.
I bought ph perfect 1 time mixed a batch and the ph was 3.7 or so wtf. I called rhe company and was talking to some dude who hardly spoke english who tried to tell me thats ok just go ahead and water ur plants w it. Yeah ok pal...I took the shit right back to the store and th A.N. rep happened to be there and watched me exchange that shit for my normal g.h. flora series lol. That felt good

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I bought ph perfect 1 time mixed a batch and the ph was 3.7 or so wtf. I called rhe company and was talking to some dude who hardly spoke english who tried to tell me thats ok just go ahead and water ur plants w it. Yeah ok pal...I took the shit right back to the store and th A.N. rep happened to be there and watched me exchange that shit for my normal g.h. flora series lol. That felt good
I have used Braggs apple cider vinegar for many years and the drops in vial, to test, to get ph around 5.5 or when yellowish in color. the bragggs not only reduces ph it also has other benefits it is an alive nutrient...

StrainMaker

StrainMaker

I have used Braggs apple cider vinegar for many years and the drops in vial, to test, to get ph around 5.5 or when yellowish in color. the bragggs not only reduces ph it also has other benefits it is an alive nutrient...
I have success with TJ organic unfiltered but prefer to mix in fresh off the tree lemons to Ph down these XJ-13 bag seeds are great day 41. Mix molasses, fresh lemon juice from our tree, AN bloom. A is sensi ph bal and B is Jungle juice. Overdrive, Rhino SkinTonight was the last supper guessing 2 weeks out

Top Bottom