• Start date
  • Tagged users None
rvd

rvd

Fpog alien og

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

thanks goo. and what are ya working on now? i see u everywhere.rvd

I'm currently flowering WiFi #1, Angels Kush, White Fire #3, Cherry Pie, & Alien Dog V2 I'm on day 40

I'm vegging all the same cuts that I'm flowering plus Fruity Pebble OG (Aliens Cut) & Lemon Alien Dawg (from Seed)

Is ur FPOG from seed or clone?

waayne

waayne

Nice line up rvd!
Everyone is looking really healthy!

The FPOG and Alien Grape Vine both sound delicious!

One way you can easily find your favorite threads is to click on Watch Thread this is located near the top of the page
another box will come up and you can click on Watch Thread to subscribe to that thread,you will have the option to receive E-mail notifications or not........

rvd

rvd

Nice line up rvd!
Everyone is looking really healthy!

The FPOG and Alien Grape Vine both sound delicious!

One way you can easily find your favorite threads is to click on Watch Thread this is located near the top of the page
another box will come up and you can click on Watch Thread to subscribe to that thread,you will have the option to receive E-mail notifications or not........
thanks. i think thay should call u the super helper.you help so much .where do i look for your threads. ps only ben growin 1.5 years i have learned alot right here

waayne

waayne

rvd you'll find all the mods here quite helpful.

To find any members posts or threads click on their avatar,then click on profile page ,then click on information and scroll down and you'll see interact, under that will be content>>>you can access their posts or threads here......

Top Bottom