fpog alien og

• Thread starter rvd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green punk

green punk

That Kraken looks great! Thanks for posting this up.

All the Alien threads are killing it. Every pic Ive seen, the strains are all uniform and vigorous. It is so cool to see, especially with all the doubt that was cast about, concerning quality and stability of the lines.

rvd

rvd

That Kraken looks great! Thanks for posting this up.

All the Alien threads are killing it. Every pic Ive seen, the strains are all uniform and vigorous. It is so cool to see, especially with all the doubt that was cast about, concerning quality and stability of the lines.
thank you green.i like what im seeing so far.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice work, RVD! The Kraken is looking great. Has it showed sex yet?

rvd

rvd

Nice work, RVD! The Kraken is looking great. Has it showed sex yet?
hell ya thanks rival

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Awesome, bro! That Alen Grapevine is looking beefy. Is that Tahoe Aien from Alen Genetics?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yup. U can whatever u want. They r ur plants. The Tahoe Alien is gonna be super fire. I ran the Sour Alien from Swerve. I have Seven Ghosts and AstroDawg growing right now. They r looking great so far! They r going into flower soon. Stop by my threads and check them out.

E

el_tenador

You rvd sir are killing it. Looks like you really went in on Alien's vault drop, congrats. I have a pack of Kraken and Astrodawg myself, just don't have the room to put 'em down yet. How did you like the veg rate of the Kraken bro?

rvd

rvd

You rvd sir are killing it. Looks like you really went in on Alien's vault drop, congrats. I have a pack of Kraken and Astrodawg myself, just don't have the room to put 'em down yet. How did you like the veg rate of the Kraken bro?
el t just toped this girl 1 time and caps bennies and whamo realy likein this soil stuff so far. i herd soil dosent produce very good.we will see.

rvd

rvd

Yup. U can whatever u want. They r ur plants. The Tahoe Alien is gonna be super fire. I ran the Sour Alien from Swerve. I have Seven Ghosts and AstroDawg growing right now. They r looking great so far! They r going into flower soon. Stop by my threads and check them out.
right on bro just thought
i,d narrow it down a bit. (og)

Top Bottom