FPOG F2 (Fruity Pebbels OG)

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trich king

Trich king

Hells ya would like to see some pics of the chiller/dehumidifier. My local grow store owner sells something similar, think the only diff is he uses 6" square vinyl fence post from like lowes, the gutter seem a little more accessible though which I like.

Canappa

Canappa

The mainlining is proving to be a success on the FPOG babies. The first one with 2 mains is almost 2ft wide:wideyed: and that only after 3wks
The babies are loving life right now:smug:
DSCF5201
DSCF5197
DSCF5183
DSCF5178
4 mains
DSCF5175
3 mains
DSCF5173
DSCF5172

Last edited:
squiggly

squiggly

Thanks! for the confirmation not many people have it I am so glad to know I have the real deal and able to have this in my grows. There girls do have great structure everything that I like in an plant, the thick stalks, fast growth, no too much stretching, easy to grow, I cant find nothing wrong about it. Just cant wit to provide you guys with a smoke report. How many pheno expressions where found in yours? Where they mostly keepers? To me one is leaning toward the TAK and the other smaller on is leaning more toward the cereal cut.

Well, because they were priced so highly and I'm still in university mode and doing a lot of moving around year to year--I only popped 3 beans.

I got a daddy who's being held at a friends permanent residence (I have no need for it currently) who smells like fucking cereal. He's been producing pollen from this guy for awhile now so I can get at that anytime I need.

I got two keeper phenos out of the other two beans. Mothers of these are also being held for me in the same location (not currently growing myself).

One was definitely a GDP leaner and had a really mellow stone to it. Wasn't the dankest shit on the planet, but it was a keeper for me because at the time I really needed some mellowing. Probably wouldn't have been a keeper in most gardens, but it's a favorite of mine.

The other was the full blown milky fruity pebbles pheno that everyone drools over. Crazy trichs, an almost inordinate amount of bright orange pistils, obnoxiously short internode spacing and some of the densest shit you'll get your hands on (a characterstic found in most of Alien's keepers).

The stone was great on this girl and my 2nd grow I mistreated the shit out of her (out of necessity) and she still put on trichs like no one's business.

The taste lingered for a good two minutes after a hit and similar taste lasted well into a bowl (much further than most shit I've smoked). It's literally like drinking the milk at the end of a bowl of fruity pebbles. The name is spot on for the strain.

The remaining beans will stay safely in their pack until I put roots down somewhere. These are my prized possession.

When my stock got robbed I lost almost everything I had in seed form. Well over 100 Alien beans and quite a few other rarities to speak of. I managed to hang on to the sour pebbles and the FPOG and a a few packs of my favorite Divine strains (Wolverine/Eskimo Kush). All of the freebies I've gotten over the years were stashed away in the same place so I've got a bunch of other random shit as well. I did also have my Stardawgs and the Galactic Tahoe stashed--so overall my stock is still pretty solid.

I'm heartbroken over losing my Alien stock (there was just so much of it and I'm sure I missed out on some badass phenos) I would've foud but luckily I've made some buddies since that time who have cuts of most of the strains I lost that I can get at in the future--so I'm not too bummed about it anymore. Hell, I guess whoever robbed me saved me the pheno hunt in the end--I just hope they knew what they were taking and that the 6-7K worth of stock they took didn't go to waste. I hope at least someone is enjoying those strains somewhere.

Last edited:
JAWS

JAWS

The mainlining is proving to be a success on the FPOG babies. The first one with 2 mains is almost 2ft wide:wideyed: and that only after 3wks
The babies are loving live right now:smug:
View attachment 406337 View attachment 406336 View attachment 406335 View attachment 406334 4 mains
View attachment 406333 3 mains
View attachment 406332 View attachment 406331

looking good dude, BUT i see a cig but on your floor tell me your not smoking in there with the girls are you?. if so that's a huge nono that mosaic virus is real not just talk.

peace:)

Canappa

Canappa

Well, because they were priced so highly and I'm still in university mode and doing a lot of moving around year to year--I only popped 3 beans.

I got a daddy who's being held at a friends permanent residence (I have no need for it currently) who smells like fucking cereal. He's been producing pollen from this guy for awhile now so I can get at that anytime I need.

I got two keeper phenos out of the other two beans. Mothers of these are also being held for me in the same location (not currently growing myself).

One was definitely a GDP leaner and had a really mellow stone to it. Wasn't the dankest shit on the planet, but it was a keeper for me because at the time I really needed some mellowing. Probably wouldn't have been a keeper in most gardens, but it's a favorite of mine.

The other was the full blown milky fruity pebbles pheno that everyone drools over. Crazy trichs, an almost inordinate amount of bright orange pistils, obnoxiously short internode spacing and some of the densest shit you'll get your hands on (a characterstic found in most of Alien's keepers).

The stone was great on this girl and my 2nd grow I mistreated the shit out of her (out of necessity) and she still put on trichs like no one's business.

The taste lingered for a good two minutes after a hit and similar taste lasted well into a bowl (much further than most shit I've smoked). It's literally like drinking the milk at the end of a bowl of fruity pebbles. The name is spot on for the strain.

The remaining beans will stay safely in their pack until I put roots down somewhere. These are my prized possession.

When my stock got robbed I lost almost everything I had in seed form. Well over 100 Alien beans and quite a few other rarities to speak of. I managed to hang on to the sour pebbles and the FPOG and a a few packs of my favorite Divine strains (Wolverine/Eskimo Kush). All of the freebies I've gotten over the years were stashed away in the same place so I've got a bunch of other random shit as well.

I'm heartbroken over losing my Alien stock but luckily I've made some buddies since that time who have cuts of most of the strains I lost that I can get at in the future--so I'm not too bummed about it anymore. Hell, I guess whoever robbed me saved me the pheno hunt in the end.

First off I want to thank you for the great report on the FPOG that you have found;) I have a feeling that the FPOG is going to be the next big thing like the cookie craze going on right now. And for this reason I want to get as much info on the rare genetic as possible. Hold on to does few beans you have the are the keys to the future.

I would have cried if someone stole all those great beans you had that truly sucks, and what suck I wish karma of them stole form you. Alien stock is some of the most dank gear I have ran across and I have been around for a long time I know when I have a winner and the FPOG from is a win win in my book.

Ohh:wtf: that taste I just cant wait to smoke it I know "Coco" is the cereal pheno I cant almost taste her already. I wish I was more into the forums when Alien was around to personally give him my props on the rare bean that the few of us have the honor of growing.

Peace Bro, and keep it real!

Canappa

Canappa

looking good dude, BUT i see a cig but on your floor tell me your not smoking in there with the girls are you?. if so that's a huge nono that mosaic virus is real not just talk.

peace:)

No more smoking in my room! didnt know that, I want my girls happy as they can be:happy:

squiggly

squiggly

I would have cried if someone stole all those great beans you had that truly sucks

I damn near did cry man. Not so much for the loss but because I know it had to be someone close to me, I don't just let anyone in my crib. The few people I did have in here knew how important my stock was to me. The way I'm running shit now, or I should say I was running shit then, I didn't have the freedom to pop a lot and keep a nice stable.

Plus, I'm in Illinois and don't plan on staying here--so getting a killer stock built up was really important to me for when I settle down somewhere. Moving cuts cross country seemed like bad juju to me so I just tried to keep it in my pants so to speak. I worked a lot of hours to afford all of that shit and it sucked seeing it go. Luckily some of the highest rated, rarest, shit that I had is what I've got left.

I didn't lose a single auction pack from the bay, so I just tried to look on the upside. I did lose some really rare shit that was gifted to me and just a massive amount of general stock. Probably 5-600 beans in total. At least I know beyond a doubt I've got 10-15 keepers floating around in what I've got left, but I was really looking forward to that pheno hunt action when I got the freedom some day to do it.

Sometimes when you think you're setting yourself up for success you're setting yourself up for heartbreak. Like you said--karma will get whoever the fool was. I've been robbed a lot in my lifetime (just part of the area where I grew up unfortunately)--and all the fools who I *know* robbed me have the shittiest lives imaginable now. So I guess I take a little comfort in that.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah Canappa I would definitely like to run these in some air pots with a organic tea brew it's making my mouth water just thinking about it lol

SlumDog420

SlumDog420

Lol I was bout to post "its friiiidayyyyy, wheres the ladies" before tstew beat me to it more subtle lol but yea man cant wait to see man...ballasts are lookin badass good shit

Canappa

Canappa

Lol I was bout to post "its friiiidayyyyy, wheres the ladies" before tstew beat me to it more subtle lol but yea man cant wait to see man...ballasts are lookin badass good shit

Thanks for stopping by, " Its Friday Bitches Pics" will post final pics this weekend. lol

The babies are doing great adjusting to the new lighting, I already see a difference in between the soil grow and the nft/hydro. Now I can bring out the best in them, temps are stay at 62 degrees with my diy dehumidifier/chiller , I checked the roots today on one of and I could not even pull it out the gutters, the roots where so thick:wideyed:

Canappa

Canappa

It's the end of the line for "Coco" my short cereal pheno , The smells for her are unreal:woot: considering she was just a tester I am surprised what she put out. :wideyed: Zoe comes down tomorrow...

Enjoy the pics I am off to crash a wedding reception....

DSCF5257
DSCF5258
DSCF5249
DSCF5274
DSCF5278
DSCF5280
DSCF5279
DSCF5286
DSCF5299

Top Bottom