FPOG F2 (Fruity Pebbels OG)

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

quote="JAWS, post: 1258955, member: 540"]B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L WORK DUDE!!!!

very nice:snaphappy:
[/quote]

Thanks bro, I am in love with this cut:happy:

SlumDog420

SlumDog420

Outstanding outcome...I mean everything looks like it was grown out of sheer knowledge of the genetics..1st time, correct? I think this was red handed proof that these fpog landed where they belonged, to a person who's done justice...Awesome work all around...structure, height, width...and if the smoke matches the pic representation spot on 100% props to you and the skills you put into it...Do you happen to remember what week u flipped from veg to flower? I know it was 24' ...and what was the avrg temp/rh%? Again awesome beautiful work man..in my opinion"an ideal plant of what one should look like as I prefer my plant to stay nice and all around similar to that of coco...lets not forget TAK leaner also lookin justified..topped/defoliated?

SlumDog420

SlumDog420

Any tips or knowledge you've gained dealing with this strain you can throw my way? Do u think dealing with reg beans, you can almost have them form females if grown to the most optimum and pristine conditions or its a long shot 50/50%? And any opinions on a cereal pheno in f3s? Any input from anyone would be greatly appreciated...Z.o.e your up next baby dont be shy show'em what your working with lol :hungry:

burn4me

burn4me

wonderful work brother. and nice diary too. glad you got some dank for sure. and damn if that coco pheno isnt mouth watering. love the NFT set up too. overall great job. i got a couple ?'s though if you dont mind.
how many tops are you shooting for with main lining? or are you just playing with em to see what you like? and has the cereal pheno of FPOG been bx'd to a male cereal pheno? that was off subject i was just curious. awesome job. im subbed up now so i look forward to lurking in the bushes every now and then.
again great job and diary. positive vibe to you and yours.

Canappa

Canappa

Outstanding outcome...I mean everything looks like it was grown out of sheer knowledge of the genetics..1st time, correct? I think this was red handed proof that these fpog landed where they belonged, to a person who's done justice...Awesome work all around...structure, height, width...and if the smoke matches the pic representation spot on 100% props to you and the skills you put into it...Do you happen to remember what week u flipped from veg to flower? I know it was 24' ...and what was the avrg temp/rh%? Again awesome beautiful work man..in my opinion"an ideal plant of what one should look like as I prefer my plant to stay nice and all around similar to that of coco...lets not forget TAK leaner also lookin justified..topped/defoliated?

Thanks for checking it out, Yes I been a grower for many years and my best advise to anybody is to keep it simple, Yeh its my first time running this strain but I think the problem with many grow is people try to hard Keep it simple is my moto.
The FPOG will be with me for a while this strain has so many possibilities the FPOG will be the next big thing like the Cookies craze.

These tester plants where just feed on a low ppm and no pH adjustments I am still a firm believer that adjusting the ph is useless in soil the rh in the room was 40-55 and temp in the mid 70,s ,. I find it so hard to dial in using soil. Now my nft/aeroflow system is very different I can dial her in perfect. I set the pH and ppm and I am finding out the the ph stays constant for many day in a row if I set it at 5.8 it stay that way for many day till I add water. But I cant cet the rh up over 55% just bought a humidifier and it didnt work that th The ppm stays a around 600 then during flower I slowly bump her up to 1200 pmm if she likes it, If I over feed or my pH is off I can read the plants and make my adjustments and they take effect right away. In this system you can make changes and the plants respond right away unlike soil you have to wait wks to see the changes.

This is the first time running the system is was cheap to build and very reliable so far. I flipped these on March 23 but they did not show flower till almost two wks later. Now the veg time on the FPOG seems to take for ever in veg I germinated these seed at the end of December took 3 months to veg. Zoe my TAK leaner comes down today but "Coco is the perfect plant to grow with my limited space and she dank as Fuk! I hope to get around 8-16 tops from my mainlining I used on a few.

Peace Bro, stick around round two is going to be a great show;)

Last edited:
Canappa

Canappa

Any tips or knowledge you've gained dealing with this strain you can throw my way? Do u think dealing with reg beans, you can almost have them form females if grown to the most optimum and pristine conditions or its a long shot 50/50%? And any opinions on a cereal pheno in f3s? Any input from anyone would be greatly appreciated...Z.o.e your up next baby dont be shy show'em what your working with lol :hungry:

This strain needs to be feed lightly, in my hydro I ran her at 800pmm and the leaves started to curl but I lowered her to 600 and she is praying right now. I like the reg for growing, I like a gamble I dont mind paying 200 bucks for beans knowing that I might find that one special keeper. running about 12 strains right now I have some at a friends house and the only keeper I found is the FPOG. My next run will be a Yeti line up with the Bx'2 and Foo Dog's I am I hope to find an keeper girl but really want a great stud for my FPOG. The Pheno cut is there but your going to have to find her I dont think it will be too hard just look for a short fa 7 leaf girl that has a stalk like a male.

Good luck on your grow bro and keep it real:happy:

Canappa

Canappa

wonderful work brother. and nice diary too. glad you got some dank for sure. and damn if that coco pheno isnt mouth watering. love the NFT set up too. overall great job. i got a couple ?'s though if you dont mind.
how many tops are you shooting for with main lining? or are you just playing with em to see what you like? and has the cereal pheno of FPOG been bx'd to a male cereal pheno? that was off subject i was just curious. awesome job. im subbed up now so i look forward to lurking in the bushes every now and then.
again great job and diary. positive vibe to you and yours.

Thaks for the Good vibes! I am in Love with Coco:smug: For the Top I am hopeing to get between 8-12 but its my first try at mainlining and the FPOG seems to make a great canidate because of her very strong structure and she does not branch out all crazy like some strains I have ran in the past. A male BX cereal pheno now that would be the Holy Grail of bud but now I dont have it:( I am just glad that am finally able to share my grow style with the great people on the farm!

burn4me

burn4me

Thaks for the Good vibes! I am in Love with Coco:smug: For the Top I am hopeing to get between 8-12 but its my first try at mainlining and the FPOG seems to make a great canidate because of her very strong structure and she does not branch out all crazy like some strains I have ran in the past. A male BX cereal pheno now that would be the Holy Grail of bud but now I dont have it:( I am just glad that am finally able to share my grow style with the great people on the farm!
and for sure we thank you for it bro. cant wait to see more

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Well
Damm guy and girls I made a noobie mistake:nailbiting: I been counting the days since I first seen the first pistils which was 4/1, but has I look back at my notes in this diary I see that I flipped the lights at 3/23 not 4/1 . I for some reason forgot to start counting since the day of flip not the first day she showed her pistils.

So these babies are done next week they are on day 54 today not the 44 days as I thought. That explains why they where looking like they are ready to harvest because they are! Just starting the flush next week she comes down:D
that's even better

Top Bottom