FPOG F2 (Fruity Pebbels OG)

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Man I am working on getting this main line toping stuff down like that in my 4x4 how long did you veg that beast do you top second or third do you let two more grow over it before you top or rite at three and clean. there is so much mixed opinion on this subject it frustrating yours look beter than most the others tho and way less scaring plz share with us a breakdown of your prosess of mainline if your willing

Canappa

Canappa

Man I am working on getting this main line toping stuff down like that in my 4x4 how long did you veg that beast do you top second or third do you let two more grow over it before you top or rite at three and clean. there is so much mixed opinion on this subject it frustrating yours look beter than most the others tho and way less scaring plz share with us a breakdown of your prosess of mainline if your willing

No special process this was the first time that I tried it, still all new to be but what I have seen during this run is that it not for all plants to be honest it took alot of time and more trimming than I thought it would have. It added about a month or more to the veg cycle. It was good for me because it gave the root time to grow.

I did nothing special top her at about 12" high made 2,3 and 4 mains from various plants. once those mains grew out I topped them again at this time they are about 18' high. but it really depends on the strain. I can see some strains being a pain if topped too many times.

The hardest part is the trimming she need to trimmed every wk for me or it would have been just a bush. I only focused on the main and cut everything else down below. I can see this working in a room with more room but, for me it was just too much work and time. I can veg for a month and flower for two with the system I have and have a few days of down time before I am on to the next run. So adding another month or more of veg time does not work to my advantage. But the best advise I can give you is just try it and see what happens. I have learned from the mistakes I have made in my years of growing, dont be afraid to try new things. Peace bro keep it real;)

Last edited:
Canappa

Canappa

This is my single stalk fpog "Zoe" has not been topped from clone, I just let her do her thing and she has some nice tops coming in but the stalk is unreal and its only going on the 2nd wk of flower:wideyed:

My keeper "Zoe"
Created with Nokia Smart Cam

Created with Nokia Smart Cam 2

SlumDog420

SlumDog420

That stalks seems so surreal for a damn clone and 2weeks of flowering...it makes me want to say fucc it and stick to my hydro lol but good stuff man always anticipated to receive the update email I receive lol ..hows the cure going for you on coco and zoe? Zoe I guess came through after all

Canappa

Canappa

That stalks seems so surreal for a damn clone and 2weeks of flowering...it makes me want to say fucc it and stick to my hydro lol but good stuff man always anticipated to receive the update email I receive lol ..hows the cure going for you on coco and zoe? Zoe I guess came through after all

Jars at 62% just burned some of the Zoe cut with two guys from work, shes burns so slow one joint between 3 and I got a good head high, but they had the same problems couldn't hold her in,lol It goes down really smooth buy dont take too big of a hit she expands your lungs to the max, just the way I like it. Has your toking on it the flavor really comes out fruity and kushy is best I can describe the taste. shes is getting better with each day in the jars...

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

nice nice going to have to try to do this one some time I like FP to begin with

Tnelz

Tnelz

Update: The FPOG is curing in the freezer for a few more weeks, she is so funky it has the whole refrigerator funked up:wtf:
The babies are doing just fine its take a little time to veg but once she laid her roots she is unstoppable.
View attachment 410907 View attachment 410908 View attachment 410909
Glad to hear ur trying the freezer cure. Great work on the log and seeing it through till the end. Love ur set up and what u got out of those girlz! Also if u get those two plants crossed it's gonna be wicked and can't wait to see that grow! Awesome awesome job!

burn4me

burn4me

looks amazing bro. looks like that mainlining worked well for that system and paid off. great stuff

Canappa

Canappa

looks amazing bro. looks like that mainlining worked well for that system and paid off. great stuff

Yes sir worked well, Mainlining is great but wish I had more room, the pay off we will see when I crop out. Shes in full out turbo mode in growth the system is working great! its two wks into flower and I already have to tie some down from the looks of it my lights are maxed out. Been out of the growing game for about 8 years started up last year ran some cookie runs but like all cookies they just do not yield like I like. But this fpog is a beast filled my room to the limit. Thanks for stopping by beo, peace;)

Canappa

Canappa

Glad to hear ur trying the freezer cure. Great work on the log and seeing it through till the end. Love ur set up and what u got out of those girlz! Also if u get those two plants crossed it's gonna be wicked and can't wait to see that grow! Awesome awesome job!

Thought the Farm is the place to show my grows, many great growers on here for sure, and the peeps are cool a fuk that I have met. Girls are in good hands but soon, some of my close friends will also have her. The crossing should be fun considering its will be my first attempt at breeding. I have no worries, I am sure my Farm buddies wouldn't mind helping me out. Thanks for the props feels good to be able to share my garden with people who can appreciative it like yourself;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom