FPOG F2 (Fruity Pebbels OG)

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Hells ya sounds like you'll be crossing fire w/fire, wouldnt mind getting my hands on some of them beans

my not happen this time, my male still had not dropped and pollen yet? Since I took him out the room and transplanted it seems to have stopped growing...if not this run the next one for sure will get hit up.

JAWS

JAWS

my not happen this time, my male still had not dropped and pollen yet? Since I took him out the room and transplanted it seems to have stopped growing...if not this run the next one for sure will get hit up.

why did you decide to TP your male? he was plenty big enough to get the job done.

humm:)

Canappa

Canappa

why did you decide to TP your male? he was plenty big enough to get the job done.

humm:)

yeh I moved him from the gutters to a pot with dirt and move him away from the current grow. I seen one pod produce pollen but that was last wk. Since the move I think he stopped growing because of the fact he was move from hydro to dirt? I will give it a few more days to see if anything happens. Thanks jaws for ur help again bro.

Canappa

Canappa

you gonna mainline the Loompa gear? them things would take over that area. wouldnt even be able to move around in there. lol this run for you does look real good thoand thats whats up man

Thanks Bro! No more mainlining for me till I make more room, but Loompa's gear will be topped once and flowered at 18" not going to let it get like this run. Yeh the fpog is doing well, but the single fuzzy fruit is out growing everything! she is throwing out some nice buds for sure. pics coming soon. So far I have 14/15 of Loompa's gear came through:)

Canappa

Canappa

Cant complain shes doing well enjoy the pics:snaphappy: and have a safe a fun filled Happy Forth of July:D
DSCF5592

DSCF5563
DSCF5596

DSCF5582

DSCF5560
DSCF5564

Canappa

Canappa

Ok all good comes with the bad, The plants are doing fine dispute a case of spider mites, its not full blown out of control but they are there. Been thinking it my fault every couple of runs I paint the room and vacuum out the webs in the floor beams sine the room is in the basement, and to the fact I had a bunch of dead leaves I did not see until I crawl under the system which is not easy, I guess the last time I trimmed I didn't get all the leaves it was so dam bushy from the mainlining, it was hard to get them all. But I been working on killing them all them mites! I will know for sure If the remedy worked of not, so far it looks promising. I will know more in a week Peace and enjoy some night pics:snaphappy:

This is my only non FPOG girl in the room Fuzzy Fruit, and it blowing every thing away at 4 wks, I can kick myself for not taking a clone from her:arghh:
DSCF5608

DSCF5600

DSCF5598

DSCF5594

FPOG F2's
DSCF5602

DSCF5583

DSCF5589

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Ok all good comes with the bad, The plants are doing fine dispute a case of spider mites, its not full blown out of control but they are there. Been thinking it my fault every couple of runs I paint the room and vacuum out the webs in the floor beams sine the room is in the basement, and to the fact I had a bunch of dead leaves I did not see until I crawl under the system which is not easy, I guess the last time I trimmed I didn't get all the leaves it was so dam bushy from the mainlining, it was hard to get them all. But I been working on killing them all them mites! I will know for sure If the remedy worked of not, so far it looks promising. I will know more in a week Peace and enjoy some night pics:snaphappy:

This is my only non FPOG girl in the room Fuzzy Fruit, and it blowing every thing away at 4 wks, I can kick myself for not taking a clone from her:arghh:
View attachment 422097
View attachment 422096
View attachment 422095
View attachment 422094
FPOG F2's
View attachment 422098
View attachment 422099
View attachment 422100
You can still take a cut if you have any lowers with nuggs on it. It should root, then revegg her, take more cuts, or you could revegg the lower growth if she is worth it. I've done it many times. It always takes about a month or two depending on the light intensity. I'm sure you know this info, but sometimes a reminder helps us all when we are on the fence about keeping something. Just mentioned it, because I've kicked myself so many times after letting some keepers go. It hurts the most when it cures and has that killer smoke on top of yield.

Canappa

Canappa

You can still take a cut if you have any lowers with nuggs on it. It should root, then revegg her, take more cuts, or you could revegg the lower growth if she is worth it. I've done it many times. It always takes about a month or two depending on the light intensity. I'm sure you know this info, but sometimes a reminder helps us all when we are on the fence about keeping something. Just mentioned it, because I've kicked myself so many times after letting some keepers go. It hurts the most when it cures and has that killer smoke on top of yield.

Wut up JB thanks for the info.. I plan to leave a few buds on her and in the mean time I will take a cut just in case. Yeh she is looking and smelling great very pleasant fruit smells coming from her the thing that trips me out the most is the she is a beast! at growing I put her in the room two weeks after I put the fpog in. My boy came buy wanted some cuts so I have a few empty spaces and I filled it with the Fuzzy Fruit and a BX2. But I losts track of with one was the FF and the BX2 so I think it the FF but I might just as well be the BX2? I never grew wither one but I have seeds germinating of BX2's for my next run. I will know then what this girl is. Peace Bro;)

Trich king

Trich king

Sucks about the mites bro but def looking damn good! Ii always look forward to your pics & posts.

Canappa

Canappa

Looking good bro! That fuzzy fruit looks like a beast.:D

Oh yeh and a beast she is, thanks bro;)

Sucks about the mites bro but def looking damn good! Ii always look forward to your pics & posts.

Its looking like I might? be wining the battle with these little pests! plants staying healthy for the most part, just trying to make it to harvest time. I was about to cut the whole room down when I found them last week and just start over. These girls got got to big too fast after I mainlined them very hard to get around. Next round 12" 18" veg then flower.thanks for checking in.

Canappa

Canappa

Player I didn't know we had a jungle in mi
This girl thinks she is out side! almost 4ft hitting the lights! lol I ler her go way too long and this what happens, wish I had the room these girls will be 6ft tall if I had my way.
Brother I can not wait to see the Loompa in here the shit is gunna blow UP !
what ever you choose to do Just know it will be a dank ass show fooDawgy show.
LoL
FlyJ
Thanks I cant wait I the the fpog was a fun run, the loompa line up is going to great I will be starting a new tread once they get going. Done with fpog after this run will always keep her in the garden for future use for sure just not a full run like this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom