FPOG F2 (Fruity Pebbels OG)

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Beautiful, you must be pretty damn proud, I know I would be

Nothing but big smiles:D:D:D from my end considering I was going to call it a loss and cut everything down 4wks ago because of spider mites but, that Conserve SC solved that. The mainlining was a mess ended up with the lower half of the plants not get any light,lots of useless buds. I let them veg for to long I should have known better no more that 18" max then flip the lights. Peace Bro ;)

burn4me

burn4me

looks as if they never skipped a beat bro. great shit. congrats on well earned harvest. i found that the sam on my mainline plant its struggling to get bottoms well lit. had to raise it up plenty to get light to it.

Canappa

Canappa

looks as if they never skipped a beat bro. great shit. congrats on well earned harvest. i found that the same on my mainline plant its struggling to get bottoms well lit. had to raise it up plenty to get light to it.

Yeh I wont be doing any mainlining this next run, if I had the room it would have been great but some of the plants where a total loss with no light getting to them and I just ran out of room. For this reason I am making my theater room my new grow room lol.

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

Yeh I wont be doing any mainlining this next run, if I had the room it would have been great but some of the plants where a total loss with no light getting to them and I just ran out of room. For this reason I am making my theater room my new grow room lol.
Awesome grow! Hellz yeah!

215 User

215 User

You rocked em' !

Everything looks dank & what are your thoughts on the Fuzzy fruit? Been sitting on a pack for 2 years and need to put em down
real soon.

Canappa

Canappa

Dried out nicely finishing some final trimming to clean her up, But the FPOG was a winner again both soil and Hydro produced nice yields and great buds. The one bad thing about my Zoe cut is she is a bitch to trim but, I think it was because of the mainlining that was done. I did find 5 seeds hope to find a male for future, it was from a plant that was super close to the light must have stressed her out. I can clearly smell and taste her and she is not the cereal cut I was hoping, More TAK leaning for sure very power full and makes for some great night time smoke. Here are some of the dry shots:snaphappy:
DSCF5771

DSCF5750

DSCF5757

DSCF5769

DSCF5768

DSCF5767

DSCF5765

Wildill

Wildill

Dried out nicely finishing some final trimming to clean her up, But the FPOG was a winner again both soil and Hydro produced nice yields and great buds. The one bad thing about my Zoe cut is she is a bitch to trim but, I think it was because of the mainlining that was done. I did find 5 seeds hope to find a male for future, it was from a plant that was super close to the light must have stressed her out. I can clearly smell and taste her and she is not the cereal cut I was hoping, More TAK leaning for sure very power full and makes for some great night time smoke. Here are some of the dry shots:snaphappy:
View attachment 433066
View attachment 433065
View attachment 433067
View attachment 433068
View attachment 433069
View attachment 433070
View attachment 433071
Those buds look great bro FYI you should not find any males in those seeds the will be s1.

SeaWeedleaf

SeaWeedleaf

SeaWeedleaf

SeaWeedleaf

View attachment 433066
View attachment 433065
View attachment 433067
View attachment 433068
View attachment 433069 :D
View attachment 433070
View attachment 433071
That look's like the last crop I grew. It was awesome had no name but every one called it White Rhino. The name fit.

SeaWeedleaf

SeaWeedleaf

Thanks for stopping by bro, yeh its a male but not mine its from a great Farmer here on the Farmer/Breeder name @JAWS he does some amazing things with males. Check him out if you didnt already.

I welcome you to the farm enjoy your stay;)
Thank you Canappa. And I will check Jaws to see what's up. I have heard of people doing things with males?

Top Bottom