FPOG F2 (Fruity Pebbels OG)

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

It Friday time for my weekly pics, I have to say the fpog f2 my "zoe" cut is proving to be winner in all ways. My nft system brings out the best in her for sure. nothing but fat stalks all over:woot: She will be with me for a long time, and for those who will be at the cups in Flint I have a bag of the fpog from the last test run. I been saving it just for this event. Enjoy the pics:snaphappy: she on wk 6 now the tall ones are 4'tall
DSCF5671
DSCF5673

DSCF5675
DSCF5674

Canappa

Canappa

Well all good things must come to and end this is the final wk for the fpog run. Started flushing today. Its been a great strain to run I will keep my Zoe cut around for sure.

After a 3 month cure I decision that she is more of a leaner to the TAK side (Tahoe OG x Alien Kush) and not so much the Fruity Flavor for this reason. She does have a very distinctive taste and smell to her for sure and the potency is om point.

She grows a very solid buds that starts at the top and goes all the way down main and has very strong stems through out. Hear are some of the last pics enjoy and have a great weekend;)
DSCF5663

DSCF5667

DSCF5672

DSCF5675

DSCF5672

Fuzzy Fruit Below
DSCF5679

DSCF5680

Icristal

Icristal

Thanks Bro Yeh this is the first time I had to stop venting out side, lol its was just too strong for the neighborhood I live in. I sealed the room and just running my 600's but the smell of these girls is are really unique:woot: .
Hahahaha, the smell inside must be overwhelming , but in a good way, love the Zoe, and the fruity look great. Happy trimming.

Canappa

Canappa

:DZoe is looking chunky

Thanks Bro, she is Funky as fuk and Chunky also,

Hell yes bro, I bet you cant wait to take them ladies down, I know thats my favorite part!

Trich king you been here since the beginning didnt think you will miss the finally, thanks for sticking arond and watching the grow Bro;)

Hahahaha, the smell inside must be overwhelming , but in a good way, love the Zoe, and the fruity look great. Happy trimming.

That is the one thing I am not looking forward to is trimming, time for the long days sitting in a chair with back pains from trimming but its worth it no pain no gain...

Latest posts

Top Bottom