FPOG F2 (Fruity Pebbels OG)

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trich king

Trich king

Looking good! I used to run ionic but there a bit too salty foor rock wool in my opinion. I run advanced & I average about 2.5-3 grams per watt.

Canappa

Canappa

Are those

I am not to sure but this is what I found on the safety label

contains 100% pure elemental mineral salts and is powerfully enriched with complex organic plant acids that increase nutrient uptake and enhance the growth rate and yields of virtually every plant.

I 3 COMPOSITION/INFORMAnON ON INGREDIENTS
:N~e EC-Np CAS-No Content Classification
nitric acid 231-714-2 7697-37-2 <5%
mineral salts
trace elements (mostly as chelates)
water circa 95%

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I am not to sure but this is what I found on the safety label

contains 100% pure elemental mineral salts and is powerfully enriched with complex organic plant acids that increase nutrient uptake and enhance the growth rate and yields of virtually every plant.

I 3 COMPOSITION/INFORMAnON ON INGREDIENTS
:N~e EC-Np CAS-No Content Classification
nitric acid 231-714-2 7697-37-2 <5%
mineral salts
trace elements (mostly as chelates)
water circa 95%
Looks good I know I've sample d some but I've never used the whole line ...looks like it might work for my wife's venture ....how's the flavor, smell , taste and highs with your system or you can direct me to where you've already posted it. Danks bro

Canappa

Canappa

Looks good I know I've sample d some but I've never used the whole line ...looks like it might work for my wife's venture ....how's the flavor, smell , taste and highs with your system or you can direct me to where you've already posted it. Danks bro

The flavor, smell , taste and highs is pure clean when done right with a proper flush cure you will have some pure Fire!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

With aeroponics do you flush the same each time any strain or does it vary by strain or flower run?

Canappa

Canappa

With aeroponics do you flush the same each time any strain or does it vary by strain or flower run?

Its just like all the rest during flushing, If its a 62 day plant I will start to flush about a 7 days before with just plain water changing the rez water everyday, to sample I cut off a leaf off the bottom and taste the end that I just cut, if it taste bitter I flush more if it taste like water I know she is ready. I have flushed with just 5 days with good results. Keep in mind bro that this is my first time running both NFT and aeroponics together I mainly ran NFT so this is a learning experience for me to...

Canappa

Canappa

The FPOG F2 update: Babies are doing fine after I topped and mainlined most of them last week. A good friend lost some of strains so I hooked him up with some of my clones. Which left me with a few empty spaces and it just so happened that the Yeti Bx2 and Fuzzy Fruit where showing root through the cones cubes so I dropped a few in this grow. They are a few weeks behind but it wont take long to catch up.
DSCF4827
DSCF4846
Mainlining attempt
DSCF4823
DSCF4836
DSCF4833
DSCF4835
3 Yeti Bx2 and 2 Fuzzy Fruit's late addition to the room , couldn't wait to pop some of these off
DSCF4848
DSCF4822

Canappa

Canappa

Update: Day 39 and the FPOG has my whole house funked up there are some stanky little girls for sure:wideyed:. A friend came over and he could not believe it was only two plants kicking that bad. Looks like Coco might be done early and Zoe is still going strong. These poor plants are being put through the stress test and flying with passing colors:happy:.

First up Zoe...
DSCF4907
DSCF4909
DSCF4912
DSCF4915
DSCF4918

Next is "Coco"
DSCF4935
DSCF4947
DSCF4934

Canappa

Canappa

Looking sooo healthy!!!

Thanks , Healthy she is, to tell you the truth I am surprised they are doing so well I have light leaks in the room, I even opened the door a few times during flower,I used straight water from the faucet no pH adjustments, and now just feeding Ionic bloom for soil and coco its the first time I use it for soil works good so far. There are going to be two keepers for sure in room.

Canappa

Canappa

As an owner of the famed FPOG strain I just wanna confirm that these girls do indeed share her amazing structure. Looks like 100% legit FPOG progeny to me.

Thanks! for the confirmation not many people have it I am so glad to know I have the real deal and able to have this in my grows. There girls do have great structure everything that I like in an plant, the thick stalks, fast growth, no too much stretching, easy to grow, I cant find nothing wrong about it. Just cant wit to provide you guys with a smoke report. How many pheno expressions where found in yours? Where they mostly keepers? To me one is leaning toward the TAK and the other smaller on is leaning more toward the cereal cut.

JAWS

JAWS

Thanks! for the confirmation not many people have it I am so glad to know I have the real deal and able to have this in my grows. There girls do have great structure everything that I like in an plant, the thick stalks, fast growth, no too much stretching, easy to grow, I cant find nothing wrong about it. Just cant wit to provide you guys with a smoke report. How many pheno expressions where found in yours? Where they mostly keepers? To me one is leaning toward the TAK and the other smaller on is leaning more toward the cereal cut.

keep an eye on that TAK leaner and hopefully that's what it turns out to be, i'm super happy with the f1 cereal i keep but id love to find a TAK to go along side it for-sure. running a couple of SOUR PEBBLES right now i'm told its just as good as the fpog cereal but i cant confirm that until i have some fresh harvested bud.

going to be blowing a couple fpog f1 cereal to a decent size this time to really see what i can get from her, as always my friend great looking plants and good luck on the TAK if you indeed have one.

awesome;)

Canappa

Canappa

keep an eye on that TAK leaner and hopefully that's what it turns out to be, i'm super happy with the f1 cereal i keep but id love to find a TAK to go along side it for-sure. running a couple of SOUR PEBBLES right now i'm told its just as good as the fpog cereal but i cant confirm that until i have some fresh harvested bud.

going to be blowing a couple fpog f1 cereal to a decent size this time to really see what i can get from her, as always my friend great looking plants and good luck on the TAK if you indeed have one.

awesome;)

IMO I think the Sour Pebbles will be more dank than the FPOG, Yeh I have two very distinctive phenos for sure I have to wait to see what I really have at harvest. She seems to change smells every week? Got me all confused on which I like best. What caught me by surprise is how load the smells are! Two plants and you can smell it pulling in my driveway.

The clones are doing so well in the NFT/Aeroflow I been checking my pH and PPM over the last few wks and the best part is, the nutes and Ph barely change, staying very constant and bright white roots. If my dirt looks this good I know my system will blow them up, his next run is going to be kill for sure.

Keep it real bro Peace ;)

JAWS

JAWS

IMO I think the Sour Pebbles will be more dank than the FPOG, Yeh I have two very distinctive phenos for sure I have to wait to see what I really have at harvest. She seems to change smells every week? Got me all confused on which I like best. What caught me by surprise is how load the smells are! Two plants and you can smell it pulling in my driveway.

The clones are doing so well in the NFT/Aeroflow I been checking my pH and PPM over the last few wks and the best part is, the nutes and Ph barely change, staying very constant and bright white roots. If my dirt looks this good I know my system will blow them up, his next run is going to be kill for sure.

Keep it real bro Peace ;)

ya i hear ya on the changing of smells, my f1 cereal always smells like fruity pebble cereal but the f2 i'm running start out like TAK but then once you hit two weeks or so in flower they go all cereal as well.

i'm hoping you take a few pics of your possible TAK girl{s} so i can compare there leaves to my f2 to see if there close.

if you dont mind i'll pop in a few pics of my fpog f1 cereal as well as a couple shots of the f2's i run??.

peace:)

Canappa

Canappa

ya i hear ya on the changing of smells, my f1 cereal always smells like fruity pebble cereal but the f2 i'm running start out like TAK but then once you hit two weeks or so in flower they go all cereal as well.

i'm hoping you take a few pics of your possible TAK girl{s} so i can compare there leaves to my f2 to see if there close.

if you dont mind i'll pop in a few pics of my fpog f1 cereal as well as a couple shots of the f2's i run??.

peace:)

One big thing I did notice between the two was in the leaves, the cereal pheno Coco has a main 7 short fat leaf pattern like the one the left but the TAK leaning Zoe has a 9 leaf pattern on the right. I dont know for sure if this make a difference between the Cereal cut and the TAK phenos?
DSCF4657

JAWS

JAWS

ya the cereal is what i see as the floppy eared pheno kind of like the ears on a floppy rabbit.

two of the three f1 cereal cuts i have going

three pics of one of the f2's i have going
2 22
2 23
2 24

this will be the last run of the f2's im not going to take any more cuts. i do still have two packs of fpog f2 from two different ppl one of those ppl being myself and the other were from the same guy you got yours from, so i think i'll find the TAK pheno but for now i'm content with the cereal cut.

very nice:)

Canappa

Canappa

Very nice @JAWS, I am sure there are more pheno types to be found especially in these F2s. I believe that you will find the TAK keeper. You got the cereal pheno just think if you didnt have that:nailbiting: Good luck on that hunt, you have some great beans to choose from. and thanks for sharing bro;)

SlumDog420

SlumDog420

Always a pleasure Peeping the new pics and updates man..good job....how u liking the mainlining method?

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

How long did it take for your Yeti bx to arrive @Canappa or did you purchase in your state?

Top Bottom