FPOG F2 (Fruity Pebbels OG)

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Where can I scoop some of your gear? @JAWS[/quote

Thanks for stopping by my Grow log and not even giving me no props:( new farmer and also for nice message that is totally not related to the hard work in put into my grow diary.:mad: But your new so I will give you some heads up advise, It's all you know in this game for those rare gear like that FPOG. But check out the for some great gear also;) And welcome to the Farm not trying to be and ass bro....

SlumDog420

SlumDog420

Jaws

Sorry dude for any misleading thoughts you may have had towards me. I truly didn't mean anything discrediting or unacknowledging your hardwork I only can imaging getting to that level.

SlumDog420

SlumDog420

You amongst others like rvd motiv303 kbgrowkid just to name a few are the ones who've I read up on and learned a lot from..but was just " lurking " because of the stupid laws so had to keep low.

SlumDog420

SlumDog420

But again I jumped the gun on asking that without making a face / name here 1st and I dont think you were being an ass just honest and blunt

SlumDog420

SlumDog420

Ive actually purchased from the tude and here and came out with great things from the knowledge ive built and would kike to thank the fellow farmers who share their knowledge and give us low ones the opportunity to do so

Canappa

Canappa

Day 18 Flower,,fast growth:woot: Well the smells are coming through strong looks like "Zoe" the big long leaf pheno is leaning more toward TAK is putting a nice Berry Kush smells, and the short big leaf pheno"Coco" is defiantly putting on the funky loud fruity smells:wideyed: oh two keepers for sure.

Coco (cereal leaning)
DSCF4575

DSCF4529
DSCF4531
DSCF4533
DSCF4535
DSCF4542
DSCF4545

"Zoe" TAK leaning

DSCF4566
DSCF4571
DSCF4570

DSCF4559
JAWS

JAWS

yours look so much better then mine my friend, your going to have some killers for-sure, totally stoked that you got the TAK leaner i knew she was going to be awesome when some one found one. at least now i know what to look for combined with what she will smell like AWESOME.

your's are much bigger then mine for-sure, i got some in veg and will let them get another foot taller this round before flipping.

AWESOME work dude:woot:

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

They look great bro, I'm putting my females into flower now...Can't wait to see what becomes..

Canappa

Canappa

yours look so much better then mine my friend, your going to have some killers for-sure, totally stoked that you got the TAK leaner i knew she was going to be awesome when some one found one. at least now i know what to look for combined with what she will smell like AWESOME.

your's are much bigger then mine for-sure, i got some in veg and will let them get another foot taller this round before flipping.

Thanks bro

Funny that you would say that bro I am not a dirt grower by any means , I was not expecting these results at all. I been keeping it simple like I do my Hydro, low nutes been keeping her at 500ppm just bumped her up 700 to she if she like it. The pH is never checked in soil, I was told beck in the day there is no need to pH soil? For the nutes I am using just Fox Farm Bloom. I do have 2 600Mh under them, I see they love the light more the better.

Yeh my future plans is to run my Yeti BX2's find a male and get babies prego, Can you imagine a cross Yeti BX2 x FPOG:wtf: It will be kill for sure bro but that just a thought still have to smoke her and see what she is all about ;)

Thanks for props Bro:joyful:

Last edited:
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Ii

Thanks bro

Funny that you would say that bro I am not a dirt grower by any means , I was not expecting these results at all. I been keeping it simple like I do my Hydro, low nutes been keeping her at 500ppm just bumped her up 700 to she if she like it. The pH is never checked in soil, I was told beck in the day there is no need to pH soil? For the nutes I am using just Fox Farm Bloom. I do have 2 600Mh under them, I see they love the light more the better.

Yeh my future plans is to run my Yeti BX2's find a male and get babies prego, Can you imagine a cross Yeti BX2 x FPOG:wtf: It will be kill for sure bro but that just a thought still have to smoke her and see what she is all about ;)

Thanks for props Bro:joyful:

Yeti bx x Fpog? ? DO IT DO IT!! Lmfao looking GOOD as always bro. Is that fpog available anywhere?
Tmb
Respect

Canappa

Canappa

love the looks of that coco pheno bro,and im gunna need my lighter back :D

the lighter stay with me here in the D :p...CoCo yeh she was the smallest of the two and the first to show female signs, the big difference is in the leaves they are huge!

Top Bottom