Franchise. Alien Orange Cookies

• Thread starter Timmyahcomeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Thanks it takes a lotta work and love to keep it this way good vibes farm. Just cleaned up the ladies in the small tray now on to the bigger one
IMG 20150913 122833750 HDR

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

Lollipopping is still new to me, but you do yours pre flip?
Seems most do it at 2 weeks in but was wondering your reasoning. More energy to the tops during the flip stretch?

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Have been super busy with a new lab puppy, hadn't touched those up since they came out the ez clone, wanted better airflow @LEDSMOKE

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Well sometimes shit happens, my ac went out and my 14 year old lab passed, lost all plants that were in flower still nursing the mothers back to good health, gotta stay positive and come back even better! stay up farm
IMG 20150905 135951814

S

SHIRDABZALOT

Deepest condolences on your dog, man. Our pets are an integral part of our lives and often times more important than most people in our lives. Never been a dog owner or even liked dogs for that matter. ......until I received a jack Russell terrier as a gift 3 years ago. Best thing that ever happened to me and my own temperament, literally changed my life, couldn't live without her now. Makes me shed a tear now everytime I hear someone lost a dog. Goodluck on your grow, but concentrate on you, because if your not healthy and keen; neither is your grow. Stay up.man

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Very sorry to hear about your dog.
All my condolences friend.

Orange Cookies look great!
Keep your chin up.

Peace

S

slap14

@Timmyahcomeon138

Real sorry to hear about your buddy, 14 great years I bet. He looks like a happy man in that picture. Gotta say I like dogs more than I like most people.

Slap

P.S.
If you lose those AOC girls send me a PM those can be replaced;)

Top Bottom