Franchise Genetics Grown Outdoors

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Yes from TLC

I only do flowers but I smelled the NBK shatter. Smelled and looked bomb. So did the Game Changer.
Man shit me as well. Oils just put me into a coughing rage til my ears are hot and I'm sweating. I used to make and smoke that shit a few years ago now I'm over it.

Looking kill Ken! You've definitely progressed as a grower keep slaying it.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@caregiverken you really stepped up ur game brother. ur garden is beautiful so many flavors... keep up the great work miss ya too bro (no homo) ill never hear the end of it if Big C sees me posting this.... be well bromigo...
I miss @bigcheese510 too! :)
Carefully guys he lurks again ...!!! He hears everything and see's ...put the lotion in the basket ...is back LOL

B

blaze 1

wow cant believe i missed this thread everything looking lush ken cant wait to see what ya find ....as far as the dream star91 does anybody know if the dreamkiller91 is the same i got a few packs at the cup i was thinking he changed the name cause the NBK male

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Been raining all day. But the plants seem to like the break from the heat
Here they are in the rain at 615pm
Francrew425

I found a male dreamkillerskunk. So im down to 4 of those now

still no sex on the two Apples2oranges,
but I think they are both females :)

still hoping the last 4 Dago's are female(pretty sure one is)

Dago1andstarfightersour425
obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
how can someone smoke the nbk ? it's a male plant there is no such thing as nbk shatter unless someone just posted that name on something else but it is not from me ..

also i just realized that there may be a labeling screw up and i will try and sort it out .. it's what happens when you don't do everything yourself . i left the labeling up to my girlfriend but in the end i have to own up to the label mix up as i didn't catch it til i read the above post .. the labeling issue would only be with the 2 dreamstar crosses and nothing else .. most went out as freebies and very few were for sale so anyone that bought them if your not happy i will make it right .. i think perhaps only 10-20 packs may have been sold
there are 2 dreamstar x's
dreamkiller which is dreamstar x the nbk male
then the dreamstar 91 which is dreamstar x bodhi's rks91

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Been raining all day. But the plants seem to like the break from the heat
Here they are in the rain at 615pm
View attachment 399955

I found a male dreamkillerskunk. So im down to 4 of those now

still no sex on the two Apples2oranges,
but I think they are both females :)

still hoping the last 4 Dago's are female(pretty sure one is)
your thumb gets greener every day Ken :D

Wavegem

Wavegem

Stunning work you guys are doing!!
@caregiverken plants look gorgeous! To fire!! Making me salivate over here just ain't right..

To much fun at the cup it should be illegal haha. I am happy for you guys

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Amazing score with these genetics guys . Just called TLC , and they are all but out already . Ob's, are you planning on getting any more over to them?

Peace !
JJ

Top Bottom