Frankenstein genetics grown by mosh

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

So @Frankster has a autoflower breeding program he’s working on I have volunteered to see how the plants will perform in s less than desirable atmosphere!
- I’ve been running multiple breeder/strain autoflowers for over a year perpetually harvestesting 1 plant about every 2 weeks - my goal is 2-3 dried ounces off each plant. That goal won’t change with this grow .

Moshmen

Moshmen

I have popped blue dream autos and a couple each of Afghan and Thai x’s
I hoping to end up with 6 nice female autos mostly dreams but really hoping one or 2 of the Thai come thru! Lol
I’m sure we can get @Frankster to tell us some more about the genetic influences ? Lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

There’s ur pic- only 10 days old - they will be up potted, maybe today we will see, 1 time into their final nursery pot homes #2’s I think

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’ll feed mega crop 2 part starting in a few more days - these seem to be heavy feeders for an auto plant. And hopefully in 70-80 days we end up with some buds like these which are just getting started!

9AD99089 3A38 4DE8 A763 6AF2B51DB736
566A4679 305C 4B9D 9890 03FB9855814C
ADAD7122 3BF5 40DD 8DE7 907BA178843F
22C14ECF 4DD7 4218 BC00 EAA6172CE38B
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
What I"m noticing more now is this, that during the flower I'm using more calcium and magnesium during the flowering cycle, now I use mostly RO water, and distillate from my dehumid unit, (starting with zero) but anyhow, that's been my experience. Photoperiods don't see to be as senstive to the calcium/magnesium/slufate/carbonates ratio's, trace minerals as the autos, they really seem to benefit more from a wide variety of trace minerals, but especially calcium.

Moshmen

Moshmen

What I"m noticing more now is this, that during the flower I'm using more calcium and magnesium during the flowering cycle, now I use mostly RO water, and distillate from my dehumid unit, (starting with zero) but anyhow, that's been my experience. Photoperiods don't see to be as senstive to the calcium/magnesium/slufate/carbonates ratio's, trace minerals as the autos, they really seem to benefit more from a wide variety of trace minerals, but especially calcium.

Yeah I fed the first one a little heavy but much more like a photo than any of my other autos for sure

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I never understood why folks say autos need less feed. They need the amount of feed for the size plant they are. As for feed sensitivity thats strain dependent. A blue lemon thai cant take near the ec say a black widow can. Og’s are like that. Must be the thai in them.

The northern light autos i grew took more fertilizer than a photoperiod diesel thai hybrid even though it was much smaller plant in the end for example.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
These thai's have a sweet citrus lime smell to them, one of my favorites. I'm interested to see how it melds with the OG afghai kush auto genetics, it should be an interesting plant, as both are fine genetics.

The Blue Dreams are known entities, good producers, but one of the smaller variety. Has great smell, that classic blue dream taste. This is mosh second grow on this plant, so he knows more than I how it finished, tasted, smelled.

As for the frankensteins, I think you got some of the first f'3's there, probably the same as this plant that I have now in full bloom at 41 days. I'm really excited about this strain, actually. The kush genetics shine though well, big dense heavy producer, easy to grow, tolerant of challenging conditions, an all seasons plant, with vigor and potency.

Should do excellent outside, and produce heavy results, start seed by April 14, harvest shortly after summer equinox by 4th July when humidity is lowest across the country. A plant for all Americans. So easy, anyone can do it.

IMG 20201114 203040
Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

These thai's have a sweet citrus lime smell to them, one of my favorites. I'm interested to see how it melds with the OG afghai kush auto genetics, it should be an interesting plant, as both are fine genetics.

The Blue Dreams are known entities, good producers, but one of the smaller variety. Has great smell, that classic blue dream taste. This is mosh second grow on this plant, so he knows more than I how it finished, tasted, smelled.

As for the frankensteins, I think you got some of the first f'3's there, probably the same as this plant that I have now in full bloom at 41 days. I'm really excited about this strain, actually. The kush genetics shine though well, big dense heavy producer, easy to grow, tolerant of challenging conditions, an all seasons plant, with vigor and potency.

Should do excellent outside, and produce heavy results, start seed by April 14, harvest shortly after summer equinox by 4th July when humidity is lowest across the country. A plant for all Americans. So easy, a caveman can do it.

Here we would start that june maybe may and harvest early. But july and august are 100% humidity like florida often here near the lakeshore.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Soo can’t get the new bale till Friday mayb tomorrow if I’m lucky I know it seems fast but I would have normally upotted some if not most these already - from experience/trial and error - I like to get them in fresh damp promix after 1 make b 2 water only do t want the roots slamming in the sides of this small pot - I found in my opinion if ya let grow like a photo it slows em up to much for me- if I were growin trees they would go straight in 5-7 gallon lol . Hell I don’t really know what these will end up in ? Lol #3 nursery pot I think I don’t know fuckin small I know that ! Lol

A0B78A7F 43D5 4087 86EF C146F4CFAA5F
Moshmen

Moshmen

I have had me odd duck - I’ll ck it all out she’s goin in fresh promix - not drinkin it’s possble the soil is hot or root problem yes they are off the floor

98628BBC 9E8E 4FC7 8AA8 D14AD7C4A9BF
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom