Frankster's Diagnostic Helpline; post your problem child here.

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

I've had little plants, like some zkittles, and it was flowered early, and left out, stressed early. It was a runt, but surprisingly great. I enjoyed that little plant.
Just keep an eye out for nanners, and pick them early. lol, hopefully that doesn't occur. They'll look like pollen sacks.
Is it just a matter of picking the buds that show nanners or do you pull the whole plant as soon as you see any?

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

@Nectarivorous...They should be good, they're SO dang forgiving! 👍 🙃

This last grow was SO stressful, thnx to @ComfortablyNumb who decided to REarrange the GROW room in the middle of the grow AND the lights were still on the 18/6 and not 12/12 when "flipped" 😄), I'm surprised they never hermied! 🤪🤣😅
Yeah sounds much like me, to be fair or was a genuine pain in the ass with the Mars Hydro needing half hour fiddling every three days when they just decided one or more boards would not come on. But changing lights right near the end of flower, such a simple mistake to forget which powerboard is which. My next grow will incorporate all the things I've learned this grow and the setup will be so much more foolproof (meproof hehe). Thanks for the reassurance, I have been constantly surprised at how much they will take. I'm sure as @Frankster says a one off is not great but preferable to long term stress. She'll get her 12 hours now and we'll just get back on track. Just another chance to learn. Hopefully the class is not expensive. Goddamn student debt...

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
lol, almost a hair in every photo. At lest mine are a mile long. I've handled that plant more than the rest.

Lots of dry cycling right now.
IMG 20211023 000846

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Is it just a matter of picking the buds that show nanners or do you pull the whole plant as soon as you see any?
You can just pull the nanners, and let it ripen. no hay problema, en general. Extreme stress would affect potency, but I think some stress can be towed in, as long as it's relatively minor incidence. Or isolated. These things are very much time dependent. Or developmental cycle, specific. When phytohormone can be most harmed, or disrupted.

Aqua might have an idea when this time would be the most critical. Personally, I would say that 2 or 3 week mark, would be my best guess. Week 4, perhaps? Difficult to know for sure. And the tail end, also.

Last edited:
Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

You can just pull the nanners, and let it ripen. no hay problema, en general. Extreme stress would affect potency, but I think some stress can be towed in, as long as it's relatively minor incidence. Or isolated. These things are very much time dependent. Or developmental cycle, specific. When phytohormone can be most harmed, or disrupted.

Aqua might have an idea when this time would be the most critical. Personally, I would say that 2 or 3 week mark, would be my best guess. Week 4, perhaps? Difficult to know for sure. And the tail end, also.
Awesome thanks mate. Aqua PM'ed and said with less than a couple weeks to go almost no chance of any issues. Lots of good news so far, hopefully dodged a bullet.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Awesome thanks mate. Aqua PM'ed and said with less than a couple weeks to go almost no chance of any issues. Lots of good news so far, hopefully dodged a bullet.
That's what I think also, generally speaking. I think your ok. isolated issue, far in cycle. the die has been largely cast.
Some times I can beat a dead horse, or go off track completely. sorry to mumble.

A landrace Thai or a heavy sativa might stress some, but that's what makes them especially challenging. Maintaining excellent dark/light rotations, and longer, more complex grow cycle. 5-7 more weeks to go.

Tomato's vs Tomates

Last edited:
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

I've had little plants, like some zkittles, and it was flowered early, and left out, stressed early. It was a runt, but surprisingly great. I enjoyed that little plant.
Just keep an eye out for nanners, and pick them early. lol, hopefully that doesn't occur. They'll look like pollen sacks.
Thnx for the heads up...👍 Yep, been on the look out for any stray nanners...🤨🧐🤔

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
My wife was almost on the floor earlier. I highly recommend using oil to extract spare leaves, and unwanted buds. It's a great way to concentrate. She's forgetful, so I got to hide them up high. every time I turn around she had another, gobbling it down.

I think i used around half a pound bud for 1.6L oil, I got probably 1.5 back.

coffee filter
baking sheet
funnel
Big pot.

Everyone was totaled, my buddy with cancer went home with a bunch of cookies, and we smoked him out, ate dinner, it was a good night. Brian looks good for what he's been though. He looks thin, but his color is good.

Cannabis put's you in touch with your body, and it helps with the fluids balance, blood , endocrine function, and circulatory. Regulating more balance.

is a biological system composed of endocannabinoids, which are endogenous lipid-based retrograde neurotransmitters that bind to cannabinoid receptors (CBRs), and cannabinoid receptor proteins that are expressed throughout the vertebrate central nervous system (including the brain) and peripheral nervous system.

various activity of immune system,[8] appetite, pain-sensation, mood, and memory, and in mediating the pharmacological effects of cannabis.[9][10] The ECS plays an important role in multiple aspects of neural functions, including the control of movement and motor coordination, learning and memory, emotion and motivation, addictive-like behavior and pain modulation, among others. That's our hope, anyhow.

So if I can keep my wife to a therapeutic dose, nice and steady. Perhaps I can dial back some of the more toxic medications she's taking, and having better control over gait, balance, and seizure reduction, incidence.

IMG 20211022 143234

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Those cookies look delicious..try stopping at 1..what b the white stuff...some dip 😃
Like really thin tasty wafers, with chocolate chips, and strong cannabis taste. lol it's good, but you eat them slowly. I relished every morsel.

There's something really, really special about cannabinoids and coconut oil, trust me, I understand the concept of surfactants. Turns out, there smart little things made by nature.

I use a product, called. For my roots generally speaking with cannabis, during flower. It's got 10?% saponin content (use 1/4 tsp per gallon), there's higher stuff, but it cost a lot more too. This one's good for me.
S l1600 39

A lipid micelle 1
Last edited:
Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Worst case imo at this time in flowering is they stunt and don't develope further.

Imo you won't see reveg or nanners in the time you got left that will be able to pollinate
Honestly if I only end up with what I've grown so far I will gratefully accept such wonderful medicine. I won't lie I wanted to see what developing buds are like so I took a couple popcorn buds and dried them in the oven. Even those, my least potent flowers, further watered down by a shitty rapid oven dry, blew me out more than anything they sell in this city. With a proper 10-14 dry and a cure I will have the best medicine of my life whatever happens here, with my lil baby girls ready to go straight into flower and give me more in 9 weeks. Except this time with all the knowledge I've learned on this one. In other words I can't lose! It's the summer of George baby!!

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Honestly if I only end up with what I've grown so far I will gratefully accept such wonderful medicine. I won't lie I wanted to see what developing buds are like so I took a couple popcorn buds and dried them in the oven. Even those, my least potent flowers, further watered down by a shitty rapid oven dry, blew me out more than anything they sell in this city. With a proper 10-14 dry and a cure I will have the best medicine of my life whatever happens here, with my lil baby girls ready to go straight into flower and give me more in 9 weeks. Except this time with all the knowledge I've learned on this one. In other words I can't lose! It's the summer of George baby!!
Yes, just dry them snap, then put in glass jars. Ensure to cleanly excise any disease. Any doubt, cleanse. with h202, and h20; Use 90% isopropyl as sterilizer. For tools, or cleanup.

Cool, dry, dark/shaded area for curing, IMO is optimal.
It pays to have good sterile technique, and using the right tool for the right task.
also, everyone's situation is a little different, so there's that. Every single grow is different.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom