DSC000134.JPG

DSC000144.JPG

And the other three.

DSC000096.JPG

DSC000104.JPG

DSC000115.JPG

C

CAPO

Those look like some KILLER phenos Freddie!
Definitely gonna be a whole lotta dank your way!:passingjoint:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Great lookin' ladies, Fred. Glad I got caught up on this grow. Been dying for this cross; hopefully I'll snag 'er sooner or later. I don't get all caught up in the latest trends in genetics, but there are a few out there now that I really think will last. This is one of them, I have a feeling. LOL keep up the great work. Looking forward to your next outdoor grow as well... are you still cultivating those badass sativas?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Capo....:yes

You bet cha Altitude and thanks for droppin in buddy. They're just fillin in when the rest of my collection is finishing up. Gonna snap a few new ones and add em to ""my girls in there home" thread.

Outdoor Grow..:itwasntme..You following me..:itwasntme....lmao....and kidding of course! Scoped a primo spot yesterday.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Malachi. I started training a lil late but I'm really happy with the way they react to it.

I am gonna try and get that lil one trained into a perfect bush before the flip. I usually don't put much time into training new plants until I know which one is good first and until I see how it grows. These on the other hand were looking like they wanted nothing more then to be touched by ole fred so i gave em a min!...lol

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
They took twice as long as the most of my others. 12 days for the first root to appear. All of them made it with no problem and are doing well. Here's what they look like.

DSC000542.JPG

DSC000551.JPG

DSC00019.JPG

DSC00019.JPG

DSC000182.JPG

DSC000484.JPG

DSC000502.JPG

I'll get some shots of their mommies before too long. I like updating these bad ass b!tches. Fun mammer jammers right here.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Will do. My camera bit the dust tho. I will be getting a new one soon. I'll try and get some new picts up this weekend. They are getting real frosty real fast. Covered in the big head trichs. :boogie:

S

supasticky

Nice bro. Look at that micro herd. killin it in the roots department.

-Supa

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
lookin good

nice and healthy Fred, i'll be watching those beauties grow

mal

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the kind words Supa. I been trying hard.

Mal. What up? Get your high speed up net up yet?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
loving this thread and the shots Fred. nice camera work K+

Thanks man. Missed it the last time I posted. Glad you came by.

What up Sirius. I was liking that one too. Wait till you see her now. I'm going to have to break down and get the new camera tomorrow.

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

sweet, I have been wanting to see some more of these. Fred your plant are looking great!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys.

Here are the updates. Don't look in the background. Had some issues issues with them....another story plus it's day 70 something back there.

White Fire A

DSC00134.JPG

DSC00129.JPG

DSC000811.JPG

DSC000821.JPG

White Fire B

DSC00139.JPG

DSC00111.JPG

DSC000781.JPG

DSC000791.JPG

White Fire C "THE ONE" :yes

DSC000682.JPG

DSC000732.JPG

DSC00124.JPG

DSC00091.JPG

I will try and get some better shots when they wake up. Plus I missed the "little one".

These plants are putting out and I aint kiddin ya.

Raskal dude I'll be loading up on your seeds every drop homie. Please don't change the way you do things...

:party0023:

S

Sirius

When I first joined the farm I saw logic and ogr's pics of the white fire and thought... that has to be some of the best weed on the planet... and I still believe it...

Latest posts

Top Bottom