Freds White Fire OG

• Thread starter Fred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are a few pictures of the Whitefire pheno I called the lil one. It was no slouch....just went in later.

It's a good one too.

DSCN1625.JPG

DSCN1637.JPG

DSCN1639.JPG

DSCN1640.JPG

4/4 on the WF :character0029: Even the armpit was above average smoke. ....lol

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
This last one is smelling good. I think I smell some Fire OG in there. Can't wait to get these dried. I am excited about trying it and comparing it to the Pheno B.

A final report will be coming............

fred

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Nice.. fred.. just beutiful pic.. cant wait to here the report!!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Congrats Fred buddy>>>>Nice pics<<<Wish I could take a snap with you and the mrs.:)
Looking forward to the report:)
:passingjoint:

gtd

S

Sirius

Nice work Fred! You are right almost every seed is a good one. Imagine what you could find popping a hundred of those babies... :D

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Man. how ya been? Those new genes working out for you?

I would love to grow a hundred of these out. It's great that this cross worked so well. Hard to believe since they are fems.

JH420

JH420

You did a great job Fred and that WhiteFire has gots to be the most photogenic strain out there.

waayne

waayne

Awesome job Fred!
Really beautiful plants!
Congrats!
:damnhippie:

D

da BUG

those plants look amazing FRED. way to go. how much weight did you get off of them. I have been thinkin bout gettin some raskal in my garden and now i definitely know to be on the look out for the next drop. keep up the good work.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
You did a great job Fred and that WhiteFire has gots to be the most photogenic strain out there.

Thanks JH420. Yeah she makes a pretty picture.

Awesome job Fred!
Really beautiful plants!
Congrats!
:damnhippie:

Thanks Waayne. It's some pretty strong smoke.

those plants look amazing FRED. way to go. how much weight did you get off of them. I have been thinkin bout gettin some raskal in my garden and now i definitely know to be on the look out for the next drop. keep up the good work.

Thanks da BUG. You gotta get some Raskal in there asap.

They put out about 2oz each in three gallon containers.

Take care.

fred

S

Sirius

Thanks Man. how ya been? Those new genes working out for you?

I would love to grow a hundred of these out. It's great that this cross worked so well. Hard to believe since they are fems.

I have been busy homie! My life will never be simple it seems.. But I am lovin my new genes, lol. Unfortunately White Fire is all I really want to grow now... bummer how one strain can trump the competition.. Now I need some White Masters... or White Bubbas... i wonder if they are all as stable as the white fire?

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
they are.. I am running all three.. :) If they are not, for some reason, OGR is a super helpful breeder..

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I have been busy homie! My life will never be simple it seems.. But I am lovin my new genes, lol. Unfortunately White Fire is all I really want to grow now... bummer how one strain can trump the competition.. Now I need some White Masters... or White Bubbas... i wonder if they are all as stable as the white fire?

I was wondering the same thing. I hope the Alien crosses I got do well. I'd really like to see white bubbas.

Whitefire trumpin the competiton here too.

they are.. I am running all three.. :) If they are not, for some reason, OGR is a super helpful breeder..

Nice d420. I have a strawberry x-18 female. i just popped two and got 1 male and 1 female. Can't wait to see how it does.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
P1040142.JPG

P1040144.JPG

P1040083.JPG

P1040165.JPG

P1040167.JPG

They ended up shooting up through the trellis. they were just beneath oit when I flipped them. I've cropped so much you cant bend them over anymore because the stems are too strong. Might raise it up some as they finish.

fred

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking good man - if your gonna raise that do it sooner then later broski

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet Ladies

They look great, is this still the wifi's I'm looking forward to these myself. You'll also love the Extrema, its a very tasty strain with a couchlock buzz. Hope all is well

mal

grayskull

grayskull

those pics of the white fire look great....the plants and finished bud look VERY much like white widow or super skunk....

Latest posts

Top Bottom