Trade FREE Original Skunk #1 pollen (trade 4 a smile)

• Thread starter IamN2pot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
professorchaos

professorchaos

Would this count as a smile post? I would love some of that pollen for breeding experiment.

Jeff smiling
GreenFlexTiger420

GreenFlexTiger420

🤩😀
I wonder if you can ship pollen worldwide though let's not try but beautiful lady's and strong boys bro keep on growing 🤙

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

😀😀will test any you got to offer and if any seeds I'll test some also... sent pm 😀

Last edited:
P

Panamera.banks

OK, since THCFarmer doesn't have a 'free' prefix for the post, I have to used the 'trade' one with a :). I'm 'trading' a swab full of FREE Sk #1 pollen for a smile, :) ! To qualify for a pouch of pollen, post a SMILE on this thread and PM me a name and address to mail one to. It's that simple. I have 15 packets with pollen ready to mail out in this give away. (see the pictures below)

I have never collected and stored pollen before, so I am trying this for the first time. (the last pic is how my girls are pollenated :) ) I collected this pollen using logic's method, hyperlinked here, and added a cotton swab to collect the pollen on to get it into the pouch. The swab also works well as a pollen dusting applicator. This pollen is from the 2 males pictures. Their genetics are from Todd and Mel at Authentic Genetics Seeds. In this hyperlinked thread and Todd details the line's lineage:

The pollen pouch will come sealed in a FoodSaver packet ready to use or be thrown into the fridge or freezer and stored until needed.

Now, post me a SMILE and PM me if you want one.
Keep seeding! N2

View attachment 1230610
View attachment 1230611View attachment 1230612View attachment 1230613View attachment 1230615
😄

TheDaveCave

TheDaveCave

OK, since THCFarmer doesn't have a 'free' prefix for the post, I have to used the 'trade' one with a :). I'm 'trading' a swab full of FREE Sk #1 pollen for a smile, :) ! To qualify for a pouch of pollen, post a SMILE on this thread and PM me a name and address to mail one to. It's that simple. I have 15 packets with pollen ready to mail out in this give away. (see the pictures below)

I have never collected and stored pollen before, so I am trying this for the first time. (the last pic is how my girls are pollenated :) ) I collected this pollen using logic's method, hyperlinked here, and added a cotton swab to collect the pollen on to get it into the pouch. The swab also works well as a pollen dusting applicator. This pollen is from the 2 males pictures. Their genetics are from Todd and Mel at Authentic Genetics Seeds. In this hyperlinked thread and Todd details the line's lineage:

The pollen pouch will come sealed in a FoodSaver packet ready to use or be thrown into the fridge or freezer and stored until needed.

Now, post me a SMILE and PM me if you want one.
Keep seeding! N2

View attachment 1230610
View attachment 1230611View attachment 1230612View attachment 1230613View attachment 1230615
B-) if your still passing them out let me know. ill give back some of whatever i make with it B-)

E9noxis

E9noxis

Father's day last year I applied the Skunk pollen to the black domina female. I got seeds. This year I ran a few.

I named it skunkd black d

I sold many clones of it. I have the 2 mothers I used in the green house.
They get tall.

Since I planted them in January and transfered them to the greenhouse in June (or the end of may?) They're big already.

I think they will out grow the greenhouse before they flower.

20230630 173620
20230630 173612
20230630 173608

The plan is a lot of trimming and tying down

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Father's day last year I applied the Skunk pollen to the black domina female. I got seeds. This year I ran a few.

They get tall.

Since I planted them in January and transfered them to the greenhouse in June (or the end of may?) They're big already.

View attachment 2001685View attachment 2001686View attachment 2001687

Time to practice super cropping 😁

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

They get tall.

View attachment 2001685View attachment 2001686View attachment 2001687

How are these looking now, must be just starting to flower

S

strugglebox

I know your offer was last year, but you didn't reach your 15 limit. Are there any available still?

I am trying to recreate a strain I had in college and this would save me so much time! Happy to send seeds back of the output.

E9noxis

E9noxis

How are these looking now, must be just starting to flower
Well... there was a situation involving one of my mother plants being a father plant. So I cut it down and out of my greenhouse and removed a few from my indoor grow.

The remaining one in my greenhouse looks like it could also be male but I'm not sure yet.

20230803 170115
20230803 170102
20230803 170057

Latest posts

Top Bottom