Free Samples?

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skuna Tuna

Skuna Tuna

Lol, well hate to say I told u so.. ur better off with a newer company to the industry. Not one that is as reputable as atami. Sounds to me that ur looking for more than just a sample pack... much luck.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I have gotten many free samples by asking for them when I am spending money. I've gotten the whole Mills lineup in a togo box, lots of the Heavy16 line, tons of tapping roots, and many others. Next time you drop a note at the hydro shop ask what's up?

Peace

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Lol, well hate to say I told u so.. ur better off with a newer company to the industry. Not one that is as reputable as atami. Sounds to me that ur looking for more than just a sample pack... much luck.

no im looking for a sample to run ...i have about 150 gallon res...

i had wanted to try their bloombastic hoping for a sample to test on 10 plants...but they told me to buy their starter pack and i get the free sample in there...the thing is im not interested in any of their other nutes, and much less in paying for a few 250ml bottles of nutes i dont want...when i buy nutes i buy 50lb bags of dry salts for my base...so i only want to try root and bloom stimulators..just not willing to dump $ down the drain

and again i see alot of you guys are getting whole lineups as samples lol...not what im looking for...i dont want to try ANY base nutes, happy with what i got...and cant beat the price(75$ for a 50lb bag)..i just wanted to get some bloom/rooting samples so i can see what is worth buying and what is not...its easy enough to take someone word for it, but i rather see results my self considering i am the one paying the big $ for them lol

N

nightmarecreature

I have a huge tote of nutrients that don't do jack shit! Some have even butchered my plants! I have found stuff that works, but it cost me a pretty penny to find what I like. Now every time my hydro store tries to push a bottle that costs more than $20 on me, I tell them I won't buy anything, till either I know it works or you give me a sample! As for samples, It looks like the free loaders have really screwed that up, trust me there are plenty on here trying to get EVERYTHING for FREE. I don't mind paying shipping or even buying very small bottles to try out. I just don't want to waste thousands of dollars on stuff that goes into my shit tote!

sixstring

sixstring

free shit,who dont like it lmao .i hit up these guys last year and they sent me the full line up minus the ph up and down.they didnt make me pay for shipping or anything either,plus they are in canada so might be right up your alley.decent product i used it a bit and went back to my normal stuff and gifted it to a friend.

http://www.nutri-plus.ca/company.html

all i did was write them a email asking for samples and told them im looking to upgrade from a/n's pro lineup which was a total lie :) good luck

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

If u put up grow logs 2 show off there nutes then the nute companys will b willing 2 send u stuff 2 test.. b4 i posted grow logs it was hard 2 get sample nutes>>>>> after grow logs & dank bud flicks>>>>>i got a gang of sample nutes!!
grow logs i have, free nutes i dont lol....ive tried most of them and they all said the same thing.."we have trade shows and evens every year where we give out free samples, so you can either attend on of those or go to your local store and buy some of our great products" lol....and my grow shows are 20kw rooms that i have posted...so that really wont make any difference

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

grow logs i have, free nutes i dont lol....ive tried most of them and they all said the same thing.."we have trade shows and evens every year where we give out free samples, so you can either attend on of those or go to your local store and buy some of our great products" lol....and my grow shows are 20kw rooms that i have posted...so that really wont make any difference
It works 4 me but i do talk 2 them at events & some times i need 2 go 2 the event 2 actually get my samples.. ive gotten hooked up better with a handshake & showing my dank in person>> maybe even blaze them out. Im in Cali so its eazy 2 get at the people direct..

Ive also gotten rejected many times so its hit or miss.. Mills straight ignored me so when they came 2 my town at a event handing out boxes of there nutes i ignored them..lol

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Peep what H16 hooked up at a event.. i had 2 go get my free shit>> 4 some reason they wont ship direct 2 u & my hydro store hates on me gettin free shit.. lol. James said if i go 2 the event he'd hook it up.. a handshake & dank ass Triangle Kush buds got this..
IMG 20150314 145222

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

It works 4 me but i do talk 2 them at events & some times i need 2 go 2 the event 2 actually get my samples.. ive gotten hooked up better with a handshake & showing my dank in person>> maybe even blaze them out. Im in Cali so its eazy 2 get at the people direct..

Ive also gotten rejected many times so its hit or miss.. Mills straight ignored me so when they came 2 my town at a event handing out boxes of there nutes i ignored them..lol
there are no events in my area, and im not going to drive to the usa because they will refuse me at the boarder, so it was never a possibility

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Greenstone sent me qts of there stuff & i didnt meet them or blaze them out they juss sent it no questions asked..
2015 03 19 15 53 39

then after they seen me posting there product here at the farm & IG>>> they sent me this.. 2.5 gal base a&b & 1 gal of the rest..
IMG 20150305 113503

thats y i say if u got logs up showing there product they hook it up.. it worked 4 me..

N

nightmarecreature

I mix and match my nutes. I usually like one or two nutes from each line. I honestly think the agro nutrients meant for crops work better than most hydro store nutes.

Im currently using an agro based nute that has all the same stuff as Aptus Fasilitor for pennies.

urbanfog

urbanfog

Ive always found a quick phone call and some conversation works wonders :D *as a business owner, I appriciate it so I know how I feel ;P #goodrelationships

N

nightmarecreature

Hell yea juss pay 2 get in & they give lots & lots of stuff u cant even carry it all.. i love going 2 those events >> lookin at crazy new stuff..

I think it was in SF last year, so I didnt go. This year its in LA. Can you smoke there? Or do you have to keep it on the down low?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I think it was in SF last year, so I didnt go. This year its in LA. Can you smoke there? Or do you have to keep it on the down low?
I think they got a NorCal event & a SoCal event >> 1 yr i went 2 SF then Long Beach a few months later.. no smokin there we used a vapor pen & nobody noticed..

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

They use to do the Maximum yields grow expo in both LB and SF but it looks like there alternating between LA and SF now, I was super bummed they didnt have it in LB last year. Its going to be in the LA convention center this year, definitely go if you get a chance and bring a buddy to help you carry free shit.

N

nightmarecreature

They use to do the Maximum yields grow expo in both LB and SF but it looks like there alternating between LA and SF now, I was super bummed they didnt have it in LB last year. Its going to be in the LA convention center this year, definitely go if you get a chance and bring a buddy to help you carry free shit.

I plan on bringing two back packs. One for me and one for my girl.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Def give it a try but they wouldn't let me at the one in LB, new venue tho this year, I know im going to try again I saw other people get in with them, it would be super helpful, fuck carrying all that shit it gets so heavy. I usually stick with additives too, fuck carying around big bottles of fairly cheap to buy base.

Top Bottom