FREE TEST for INKBIRD INK-CO2W WiFi Air Quality Monitor

INKBIRD

#Smart #Home #Living
Supporter
Hey guys, we would like to offer our INK-CO2W Wi-Fi Air Quality Monitor for a FREE TEST! 😆
🇺🇸 [USA residents ONLY, sorry!]

This air quality monitor can accurately detect the current CO2 concentration, temperature, and humidity in the air.
You can also connect the device to the INKBIRD APP to remotely monitor the indoor air quality and set the alarm value reminder function in the APP.
If you're looking for a reliable device to detect carbon dioxide levels and alert you when levels are out of range, Don't miss out the chance for our free test program!

🔗Click here for more details🔗
https://www.amazon.com/Detector-Accurate-Temperature-Relative-INK-CO2W/dp/B09YV4FQD2

To sign up, please follow us on THCFarmer and leave a comment on this thread.
I will randomly select ten users to send private messages.🤝😁

‼️P.S. 12hrs ahead of Eastern Time, l will respond to your message during business time! ;)

Free test for inkbird ink co2w wifi air quality monitor

GrilledCheeze

GrilledCheeze

I have purchased several of your controllers and I love them all. I even use Inkbird instant thermometers in my kitchen when cooking!

Numbers
Brad104

Brad104

I'd love to test out one or more of these ,awesome looking CO2 monitors. I'm like a few of them has already stated,I own quite a few of your products ,and I am a inkbird club member,on Instagram as well.If that counts for anything.Thanks for the opportunity@INKBIRD. @INKBIRD

Last edited:
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I currently am using your humidity monitor, i would love to test your co2 monitor.

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

I am gearing up for CO2 supplementation in the near future using bags at first and will definitely need a way to monitor it. I would love to try one of these out. Thanks for the opportunity.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Hello @INKBIRD ! Just saw that you all were on here, and exactly when I was thinking about running CO2 in my grow room! I have had some successful runs w/o CO2, all with Inkbird RH+Temp controllers, but I would like to give CO2 a try and see what all the fuss is about. If you want me to try your Air Quality monitor, I'd be honored to put it in my grow room! Here is a link to my thread with my current setup: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/zombie’s-ganja-garden-of-happiness.140527/page-10#post-2906223

F

Franklinfarms

would love to test one as well ! Thanks for offering this

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I got one of these to test. I have it in my grow room. I'm checking it often. It also has temperature and humidity readings, which are very helpful. I already had WiFi Ink Bird controllers for the tent, so it was easy to add this monitor to the app I already had installed. I have been curious about CO2, so this is helpful to see the levels in the room. I was surprised to see how sensitive this monitor is to changes and how my presence in the room can change the CO2 level. I actually set off the alarm when I was working on something in there.

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

I’m getting more and more Wi_Fi controls and monitors so this would be cool.

simonkay

simonkay

I have purchased several of your controllers and I love them all. I even use Inkbird instant thermometers in my kitchen when cooking!
How do you calibrate the humidity controller, mine seems to swing even after calibrating with the wet salt in a jar test. Tia 🙏

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
would love to run this in my tent!! heat mat is was a winner let's gooooo! @INKBIRD

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

How do you calibrate the humidity controller, mine seems to swing even after calibrating with the wet salt in a jar test. Tia 🙏
I have one, but I've never had to calibrate it. It worked as expected out of the box. I use more than one sensor and they seem to agree.

simonkay

simonkay

Mine dont unfortunately, its now nearly 6% more than what it showed 2 days ago. Stressing me as i dont know the true humidity on any given day
I have one, but I've never had to calibrate it. It worked as expected out of the box. I use more than one sensor and they seem to agree

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
I picked one up off 'Zon a few days ago. There's a 20% off coupon right now.
Nice little gadget. I haven't set up the wifi yet.
It has a little notch on the back to hang it on a screw but I made a 3D printed wall mount cradle for it. It's mounted at cola level smack dab in the middle of my blooming space

IMG 4373

U

UpinSmokeNana

Hey guys, we would like to offer our INK-CO2W Wi-Fi Air Quality Monitor for a FREE TEST! 😆

This air quality monitor can accurately detect the current CO2 concentration, temperature, and humidity in the air.
You can also connect the device to the INKBIRD APP to remotely monitor the indoor air quality and set the alarm value reminder function in the APP.
If you're looking for a reliable device to detect carbon dioxide levels and alert you when levels are out of range, Don't miss out the chance for our free test program!

https://www.amazon.com/Detector-Accurate-Temperature-Relative-INK-CO2W/dp/B09YV4FQD2

‼️P.S. 12hrs ahead of Eastern Time, l will respond to your message during business time! ;)

View attachment 1317886

View attachment 1317886
Heck yeah I’m a first time grower and would love this

T

TheTwistedOne

To sign up, please follow us on THCFarmer and leave a comment on t
Well boys, I’ve been using INKBIRD for years, for more than just this. I’ve built a 4 ton chiller which is controlled by one of your internal controllers. We have used this reliably now for nearly 4 years. Our cure room is controlled by your new wireless humidity controllers which operates both the dehumidifier as well a mist humidifier, and let’s me set up a program with a differential that allows us to tightly maintain the humidity levels. Being able to monitor this remotely, as well as make changes on the fly has become a tool we simply couldn’t get by without. I’ll dig up some pictures and post what I have used your controls for. Bravo for another required tool for the grow room!

Latest posts

Top Bottom