FREE TEST ---- INKBIRDPLUS PTH-9C Indoor CO2 Detector

INKBIRD

#Smart #Home #Living
Supporter
Hey guys, We've got some great news! 😄
We would like to offer our PTH-9C Indoor CO2 Detector for
FREE TEST!
🇺🇸[USA residents ONLY, sorry]

This air quality monitor can accurately detect the current CO2 concentration, temperature, and humidity in the air.
If you're looking for a reliable device to detect carbon dioxide levels and alert you when levels are out of range, Don't miss out the chance for our free test program!

🔗Click here for more details🔗
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MRX4F12

To sign up, please follow us on THCFarmer and leave a comment on this thread.
I will send you a private message.🤝

‼️P.S. 12hrs ahead of Eastern Time, l will respond to your message during the business time! :)

Free test      inkbirdplus pth 9c indoor co2 detector

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hell yeah I could use a co2 monitor. All free and no strings attached?

Madmax

Madmax

I dont use co2 but i wouldnt mind to know what they are getting.i coud put in room with the humidity inkbird and temp i have in there..i have 5 of them lol.humidity and the temp cool in both rooms plus a spare and test it against them.does it have to b calibrated.

INKBIRD

#Smart #Home #Living
Supporter
I dont use co2 but i wouldnt mind to know what they are getting.i coud put in room with the humidity inkbird and temp i have in there..i have 5 of them lol.humidity and the temp cool in both rooms plus a spare and test it against them.does it have to b calibrated.
Thank you for participating! We've sent a PM.😉

INKBIRD

#Smart #Home #Living
Supporter
I'm pretty sure @Shaded_One would like the opportunity to work with this device. He's a wizard, yanno.
Thanks for your recommendation! Hope you will have a good usage experience with INKBIRD in the future ;)

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
@INKBIRD Sure, I have a couple sealed grow rooms using CO2, I'll test one out for ya - we'll see how it compares to my Atlas 2 controllers :)

J

jmxney

FREE TEST!

This air quality monitor can accurately detect the current CO2 concentration, temperature, and humidity in the air.
If you're looking for a reliable device to detect carbon dioxide levels and alert you when levels are out of range, Don't miss out the chance for our free test program!

‼️P.S. 12hrs ahead of Eastern Time, l will respond to your message during the business time! :)

View attachment 1279926
I would like to test

PK1

PK1

Supporter
i don't have co2 neither but it was reading at 450/500ppm

kurttzz

kurttzz

FREE TEST!

View attachment 1279926

I'd really like to try it, even though I'm not from the US. I undertake to pay the shipping.

LJBB

LJBB

FREE TEST!

View attachment 1279926
I would genuinely appreciate the opportunity to run this test for you. I would really like to try a system that monitors all three of these parameters.

Brad104

Brad104

FREE TEST!

View attachment 1279926I would love to be able to test this great looking device! I appreciate your consideration in this matter! THANK YOU! #inkbirdgivaway

Madmax

Madmax

i don't have co2 neither but it was reading at 450/500ppm
Yeah ..you are right.its around that mark..ive decided not to get the indoor detector as you have to purchase it then do a review on amazon then you get refunded .i thought it was aligned through this site for the review..i would of done it otherwise,but meh ..i was only wanting it see how accurate it is against the inkbirds in temp and rh..

Top Bottom